tiger woods

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I am pleased to say that I have never been down the sock route.

Sharapova is looking quite radiant in that picture - I never used to care for her.

don_quixote

Trent End
he's an absolute ponce of the highest order. all his team wearing those awful RF insignia caps. the way the media fawn over him. the fact he blatantly appeals to mature audience and the way he's the type of man that your gran would quite like her granddaughter to bring round to tea. there's doesn't seem to be anything remotely rebellious about him, yet that is probably because he embellishes the establishment. you get the impression that if federer sneezed the whole tennis fraternity would catch a cold.

and the worst thing, the very worst thing of the lot, is that he doesn't look like he's enjoying himself. and he turns up in these gold lined tops and horrible blazers at wimbledon and just lords it over everyone. it makes my stomach turn. i cannot stand him.

and he has crap hair.

i am well aware it is probably irrational loathing, but i much prefer nadal with his mad routines and his constant running around. the effortless nature of his style makes me feel like he's a right arrogant tosser (although i like this in other sportsmen, cases in point - cavendish, drogba, bolt but what seperates them from federer, is something charming about them, and like they are enjoying themselves whilst lording it over the rest of their sports)

i am well aware this could be a class issue as well. although hailing from the isle of man i don't suppose cav is poor, and nadal (from tenerife) is treated with suspect in spain as he is seen as part of a social elite compared to footballers.

benjybars

village elder.
nah not at all.. federer and nadal are both well safe. definitely. look at how they both handled their interviews after the 2008 wimbledon final. both proper nice guys.

much prefer federer's style of play though. give me a classical one-handed backhand any day of the week. plus he doesn't do that stupid grunting. although he has got stupid hair, that is true.

tiger woods is the most boring sportsman in the world. well probably not but he's the most boring sportsman who happens to be the best in the world ever at their respective sport. he is so dry. (but he is freakishly, ridiculously good at golf. and not in a boring, monotonous, grind-it-out kind of way.. he is actually a genius)

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
i hate roger federer so much

I'd love to hear Kelis shout-rapping "I hate Roger Federer...so much...right now!".

The matching team-insignia caps thing makes him sound like Ben Stiller's character in Dodgeball, only less funny.

Zhao: be very afraid!

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Ok, like Tea I have very little interest in golf - but I think it's ridiculous that's had to leave the sport, even if it works out to be only temporary. What he did was crap behaviour, obv, but how does it have any relevance to his sporting career?

scottdisco

rip this joint please
Ok, like Tea I have very little interest in golf - but I think it's ridiculous that's had to leave the sport, even if it works out to be only temporary. What he did was crap behaviour, obv, but how does it have any relevance to his sporting career?

i had a laugh watching UK's Channel 5 recently when some scumbag showbiz reporter was wheeled out for a studio discussion about this shitstorm w the anchor. naturally, the showbiz reporter gave an exaggerated line of crap about that old 'argument' that famous types 'trading on their name' deserve a bit of manure thrown their way now and again if the shoe fits.

what a load of bollocks, give me a fucking break.

benjybars

village elder.
how can anyone hate federer??

people who can't stop laughing are obviously good people deep down inside

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
He is not a happy man. "Couldn't the bastard have killed them instead of fucking them??", he seems to be saying.