a human right to go on holiday

don_quixote

Trent End
I am currently based in Paris for work & plan to return to London on Wednesday. As of yet Eurostar have failed to contact me with regards the current situation & I have only discovered about recent problems via the BBC website (whom are keeping me far better informed). Will Eurostar abandon me on the cold streets of Paris in two days time; will I get home for Christmas; I simply do not know. Moreover, Eurostar's reluctance to supply any information makes it difficult to make any alternate plans!

Ben, Paris/London

i think they have better things to be doing than ringing around people who might be travelling in the next few days.

seriously if i ran an airport or eurostar i'd be in a good mood to tell all these moaning twats to just fuck off an organise their own transport.

and as for wanting 'more people on desks'... what good are they going to do??? a friendly face telling you that, no, you won't be getting a service?

jeeeeezusss chriss

crackerjack

i think they have better things to be doing than ringing around people who might be travelling in the next few days.

I'm guessing he has a ticket booked already; otherwise his complaint about the lack of a phone call looks very odd.

and as for wanting 'more people on desks'... what good are they going to do???

They could answer the fucking phone. I'm flying out early tomorrow morning. I've already tried the airline - left hanging on an 08 number for 10 mins - and by the time their desk opens tomorrow, I'll already be en route. So when the airport website says 'we strongly advise you to contact your airline', they might offer some hints.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
"whom are keeping me far better informed"

The man should be put down for his own good.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Sarah Randall, from Hertfordshire, said she was stranded at the airport with her husband, parents and three children - aged six to 11 - after their Cathay Pacific flight to Hong Kong was cancelled on Saturday morning.

She said they slept on the floor on Saturday night and that her children were still traumatised by the experience.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12034317

Oh spare me - "traumatised"? Yes, it's annoying, even upsetting, but it's not the end of the fucking world.