So what did you get for Chrimbo?

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
8 DVD box set of The Mysterious Cities of Gold (best 80s kids TV show, comes with a karaoke theme tune singalong feature :D)
Chelsea supporters club membership (and official Chelsea FC pocket diary for 2010!) :)
Nice handknitted hat and nice woolly jumper :)
Gremlinz by Terror Danjah and Jarvik Mindsate by Peverelist on vinyl, Margins Music Redux on CD :)
A load of chocolate :)
The Damned United by David Peace and The Corner by David Simon :)
In The Loop on DVD :)

Christmas :D:D

Benny Bunter

bought myself that cheap '100 garage classics' cd from HMV. 75% killer tunes for £12.99. Bargain!

edit: Oh and Torq/connectiv dj software, how could I forget?

I always get money from my olds and buy my own presents. Not really in the festive spirit I suppose...

Last edited:

mms

sometimes
2 shirts
3 pairs of socks
1 pair of gloves
small box of various penhaligons scents
1 x roland edirol r -09hr recorder.

bought myself pair of trainers wallet and scarf in the sales, tarkovsky's the stalker dvd, alien box set, miles davis black beauty cd which i've wanted for about 15 years and never got for some reason even though it's fierce.

zhao

there are no accidents
that cheap '100 garage classics' cd from HMV. 75% killer tunes for £12.99. Bargain!

this one ain't too shabby neither!

i didn't get anything for christmas but my girl's gonna take me shopping soon... bought an Mbira straight from Mali (or somewhere around there) for the little one :)

jenks

thread death
Seriously fucking jealous of you right now.

I am jealous of all of you - my present haul was seriously small in comparison. A T Shirt, some toffees, cheese, a book (Paris Review Interviews vol4) and a rather cool SAG Messenger bag.

I know we are not meant to say this but I think I gave much better presents than I received!

Leo

- six pairs od socks (!)
- scarf knitted by a friend
- "little people in the city: the street art of slinkachu" (love this kind of photography)
- itunes and amazon gift cards
- "frankie boyle live" dvd
- cash
- bought myself about $120 worth of cds (some oop coil cds, silkie "city limits vol 1", stranglers "aural sculptures", pet shop boys "yes", telepathe "dance mother", astral social club "octaplex", some other stuff i don't recall...)

STN

sou'wester
I got loads of stuff. I am a spoilt bastard and I parade around in a little Victorian sailor suit while my loving, fawning family shower me with gifts.

I got Volume 2 of the Paris Review thingy what jenks got.

crackerjack

My presents have been scattered around far-flung relatives in a (vain) bid to blackmail me into a visit. No one who actually sees me more than biannually gave me anything :(