Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
For great politics, follow the bear:

hoffbear999.gif

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Looks like the Bill is going to pass and healthcare is going to become a market. Up to 49 per cent of income from private patients. Look forward to "healthcare, by Sainsburys"....

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
In his resignation statement, Cruddas said: "I deeply regret any impression of impropriety arising from my bluster in that conversation. Clearly there is no question of donors being able to influence policy or gain undue access to politicians."
Clearly.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
nope. the fact that the chancellor of the exchequer is the son of a baronet - pure coincidence. satire is dead at this point.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Dunno if it's worth a thread by itself so I thought I'd put it here. I know not all the votes are in yet, but it's looking quite convincing so far.

TheZacofKhanSm.gif

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Seems like Scottish conservatives do exist, as I said.

Looks like it! I don't think I ever said they 'don't exist', but last year the Tories got 15% of the popular vote there vs. 41% in England, which is a pretty dramatic difference. And I surely don't need to point out that council elections are a different kettle of fish from generals elections.

craner

Beast of Burden
Yes, I'm not going to argue about electoral numbers. My argument was always about the fallacy that Scots are inherently left-wing, as evidenced by historical Labour (industry) or SNP (nationalist) strangleholds.