Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Tory bastards

Id suggest you all come over here, but the way things are going we'll probably be at war within a few weeks.

if it gets too bad i'll pop over to new zealand. thats my escape plan. build a house out of shopping trolleys and bin liners in the bush

You might have some trouble there. There's been some serious restrictions on NZ immigration in recent times.

ive got citizenship. cant restrict me.

Nice.

it'll be just me and you posting from our rainy green islands. the rest of them in post apocolyptic britain (and leo in the ashes of ny)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

Leo

This current crop, as much a Maggie was a sinister succubus & raped for all she was worth, are equally malignant in terms of their corrupting personal ambitions taking precedent over the national interest, being fuckin inept beyond any redemption across a thousand life times, feeding fear = Brexit = more incompetence, plus allowing cunts like Boris Johnson & Michael Gove to have any influence at all in (inter)national affairs is unforgivable

Maintaining ridiculous, hypocritical drugs laws, underfunding mental health care teams to the sum of however many sins, its a cancer that needs to be tied off and cut away

B.Liar was a supreme cunt, but THIS shower? Future historians will be baffled.

So, in an effort to appease the DUP, May has essentially locked the UK into a customs union and possibly the single market EVEN if there is no deal, as well as ensuring ECJ jurisdiction over EU citizen rights.

No need to thank us.

lols at May losing the vote yesterday. The Brexit boat is slowly sinking, hopefully it will take a few rats with it.