Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Tory bastards

Yesterday it came out that a bunch of the Tories refer to themselves as 'Grand Wizards' and today a Tory MP apparently said she was at war with 'Cultural Marxism'...

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    Yesterday it came out that a bunch of the Tories refer to themselves as 'Grand Wizards' and today a Tory MP apparently said she was at war with 'Cultural Marxism'...
    I know, it's pretty worrying. As I noted on twitter yesterday, how much of a cunt have you got to be to get schooled in not-being-a-cunt by GEORGE FUCKING OSBORNE?

osborn.JPG
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

Did someone post a 1980s video of Theresa May in lift recently?

Yeah, that was me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

It's been obvious for a while, but apparently a report has just been published showing the extent to which the Tories are "haemorrhaging support from the under-50s":

The “tipping point age” — at which a voter is more likely to vote Tory than Labour — has risen from 47 immediately after the 2017 election to 51 today.

The details were revealed in a poll of 10,000 voters conducted by Hanbury Strategy for the Tory think tank Onward.

The report reveals that at elections between 1950 and 2010 the Conservatives were on average 8% behind Labour among young voters, but 9% ahead among older voters. But at the last election the age gap exploded, with the Tories 35 points behind among the under-25s and 36 points ahead with the over-65s. Onward’s study reveals that 49% of Conservative voters are now over the age of 65. Just 8% of 18 to 24-year-old women would vote Tory if an election were held today.

I dunno what they expected to happen, they've spent years dismantling the machine which creates new Tories.

Yeah, if young people voted as assiduously as the 50+ population did, John Major would still be the most recent Tory PM.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

The good news is this means the Torys are going to be ramping up their pathetic dad-in-a-baseball-cap attempts at getting down with the kids, which is always good for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    The good news is this means the Torys are going to be ramping up their pathetic dad-in-a-baseball-cap attempts at getting down with the kids, which is always good for a laugh.
    fellowkids.jpg