Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Tory bastards

Michael Caine saying his own name confession.

Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

All of these Tories take wankers' drugs. Opium and cocaine, ffs.

Transparent tactic of trying to make themselves look more three dimensional than the sad cases they actually are.

Live-streaming of mandatory LSD dosing for all leadership candidates, sort the wheat from the chaff.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to john eden For This Useful Post:

I dunno why everyone's piling on with his whole opium thing. I reckon it'd be pretty rude to visit Iran and not smoke opium.
    I thought it was Afghanistan.
    Anyway, what pisses me off is the namby pamby nature of their confessions. Apparently there wasn't much in the pipe and it didn't really hit him... Johnson sneezed when he took cocaine so it didn't affect him. Didn't inhale all over again.

A mate on FB said he was looking forward to the revelation of "Andrea Leadsom's ketamine enemas".

Great name for a punk band.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

"Conservative leadership candidate Andrea Leadsom has revealed she smoked cannabis while at university."

JESUS CHRIST, YOU PEOPLE

DMT or GTFO.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Slothrop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slothrop View Post
    DMT or GTFO.
    It's all about the 5-MeO-GTFO these days.

The whole thing would be much more amusing were it not for the rank hypocrisy of a government that routinely jails mostly poor and/or dark-skinned young men for selling small amounts of the drugs these cunts are now piously pretending not to have enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    The whole thing would be much more amusing were it not for the rank hypocrisy of a government that routinely jails mostly poor and/or dark-skinned young men for selling small amounts of the drugs these cunts are now piously pretending not to have enjoyed.
    Totally.

Lib Dem Press Office
    ‏Verified account @LibDemPress

As drugs seem to be the topic of the day...worth saying we are the only party offering a solution to the criminal and health implications of currently illegal substances. Letís legislate to regulate!
    - https://twitter.com/LibDemPress/stat...93932986408967

A glance at the headlines from the last couple of days shows the Sun, DM etc. joining in the Gove pile-on. All perfectly fair do's in itself, of course, although I guess it's increasing Johnson's odds of becoming Tory leader and therefore PM. Fucking hell, what a situation.

I think I actually read that Gove was advocating a minimum seven-year sentence for using class A's a couple of years back - anyone else seen this/got a link? Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    A glance at the headlines from the last couple of days shows the Sun, DM etc. joining in the Gove pile-on. All perfectly fair do's in itself, of course, although I guess it's increasing Johnson's odds of becoming Tory leader and therefore PM.
    not following the situation that closely but just assumed Boris was already a sure shot for PM. does anyone else actually have a chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    not following the situation that closely but just assumed Boris was already a sure shot for PM. does anyone else actually have a chance?
    He's wildly unpopular with most Tory MPs but you're right, he's unfortunately the firm favourite among the wider party membership. Realistically I think the best we can hope for is: Johnson elected party leader and ergo PM -> he spends the entire summer and autumn fucking about, deliberately running down the clock on Brexit -> October comes and a cross-party majority of MPs revoke Article 50; Farage goes into "Brexit betrayal!!!" overdrive -> successful Labour leadership challenge against Corbyn -> general election called -> hopefully a non-Brexiteer Labour leader can reclaim enough support from voters who switched to Green/Lib Dem/PC/SNP in the recent EU elections to see off the challenge from The Brexit "Party" (plc.), which will by then be the main opposition, following Chernobyl-style core meltdown of Tory party.

But really, fuck knows.
    Last edited by Mr. Tea; 11-06-2019 at 09:53 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

Leo