massrock

Don't want to spoil your fun though, and I didn't realise it was that old school. I guess I must be a bit old school. :slanted:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
abroad [əˈbrɔːd]

adj (postpositive)
1. (of news, rumours, etc.) in general circulation; current
2. out in the open
3. over a wide area

Works best in an Italian-American accent:

"How long has your wife been abroad?"

"Hey, whatch'oo gettin' at?! She's always been a broad!"

scottdisco

rip this joint please
Don't want to spoil your fun though, and I didn't realise it was that old school. I guess I must be a bit old school. :slanted:

i fear we both are :D

as for Tea's accents, there's always the classic married northern English blokes discussing short holiday options routine... ...'Genoa?' ''Course I do, she's my wife!'

'Jamaica?' 'No, she wanted to'

massrock

i fear we both are :D

as for Tea's accents, there's always the classic married northern English blokes discussing short holiday options routine... ...'Genoa?' ''Course I do, she's my wife!'

'Jamaica?' 'No, she wanted to'
Jakarta?

No she took a plane.

crackerjack

Not the other way round?

Apparently Nick Griffin just been hit with tomatoes by kids as he was out canvassing in Barking. According to witnesses he got into his car and left pretty quickly. However, according to one witness, things quickly became more serious: "Moments later on Harrow Road members of the BNP party who were standing in the road were approached by a group of five Asian boys and one black boy. The boys asked what the party members were doing in their area. One of the members of the BNP party then punched one of the group of boys in the face. The boy said then about six or seven members of the BNP party then proceeded to attack him and his friend. After this the men all jumped into a car and drove off."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/blog/2010/may/05/general-election-2010-live-blog

massrock

Spotted - very attractive woman of east asian appearance doing last minute door to door canvassing for the blue team. Is that how they're doing it? I'd be tempted, honestly.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Could be an Onion piece, I reckon: "Party of gorgeous fascists realises men vote with their dicks, takes election by landslide".

Last edited:

crackerjack

Spotted - very attractive woman of east asian appearance doing last minute door to door canvassing for the blue team. Is that how they're doing it? I'd be tempted, honestly.

Hmm, there was a very westernised Asian Respect woman in BGB who was like well fit innit.

The Tory and I were trying to work out what she was doing hanging with people who'd probably want to cover her face up...:confused: