MuRRAY YOURE SHIT

don_quixote

Trent End
i hope federer gets some serious stick this summer for that 150,000 years comment. i can't believe more hasn't been made of it. what a cock.

luka

i hope federer gets some serious stick this summer for that 150,000 years comment. i can't believe more hasn't been made of it. what a cock.

actually thats what made me like him... i like arrogance when its justified. when you know youre the best you should rub it in. im fully in favour of trash talking. theres a great sequence on youtube of larry bird.... maybe i'll find it for you.... i love that confidence of knowing no one can touch you

luka

jesus.. that was beyond trash talking though...that was real spite... federer HATES murray

luka

post match interview... federer mocked murrays tears!! laughed at him for crying!

craner

Beast of Burden
That Larry Bird film is great! I remember him being huge when I was a kid. In fact, I remember basketball and american football being way more popular in the UK during the 80s than they are now. Pretty much off the radar now, obliterated by wall-to-wall footie.

luka

the nba in the days of bird and johnson was unsurpassable. bird looks like clinton.

craner

Beast of Burden
Bird at 1.30 -- he starts celebrating before the ball even touches the ring! How could such a big lunk be so cool?

craner

Beast of Burden
Beautiful stuff -- keep em coming.

Any footage of that US olympic team featuring Johnson and Bird?