MuRRAY YOURE SHIT

don_quixote

Trent End
i don't know, i switched off. just realised the folly of believing something luka says. if he did then he's treading on eggshells with regards to wimbledon. he's been the darling of centre court, but i don't think people will see the humour in him mocking our lack of proficiency with a tennis racquet and laughing at andy murray.

craner

Beast of Burden
I don't know, Murray deserves it, the sour little shit. Fed is a more impressive man on every level. And what's wrong with his wife? Who'd you rather find in the sack -- her or Murray's mother?

craner

Beast of Burden
Apologies -- I play strange mental games sometimes.

Murray's mum, though, I bet she's a tiger...

craner

Beast of Burden
Have you ever had a dead-eyed robot? I can vouch for them. There was that time I met Jennifer Ellison in some Essex bar...and the tits were swirling like R2D2's head...

benjybars

village elder.
haha... luka you LOVE trash-talking murray!

i though murray's speech was alright really.. made me like him more.. his joke was pretty good in the circumstances.

it's true that Murray served poorly but federer is just too good. seriously. his control is ridiculous. i love watching him play.

monfils should play mixed with henin, the best forehand and the best backhand in tennis together.

laura robson lost in the girl's final... good preperation for all the women's finals she going to lose.

does anyone here play tennis? is anyone any good? i'm ok. a bit shit but i reckon i could be really good.

craner

Beast of Burden
I'm pretty good, except for one major defect: I cannot for the life of me master an over arm serve. It's some kind of blind spot, and it rules me out of playing competitively. I might get some tennis coaching one day. Reckon I have potential, apart from the whole over arm serve thing. I fancy myself being a bit like Richie Tenebaum.

Last edited:

luka

tennis is hard. over arm serving isl beyond me but just the idea of running around for hours in the height of summer is obviously foolhardy.
im good at football and basketball and ping pong. dont like playing any other sports. apart from pool in the pub. im quite good at that. snooker is really hard though. the tables so long i cana hardly see what im aiming at.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Last time I played tennis was years ago at uni. The sports centre people were snickering at us cos it was raining (we were outside) :slanted:

Rereading Infinte Jest made me want to play again

don_quixote

Trent End
"Some of the tennis girls, they go with every guy and make a bad name for themselves," the Australian-born 16-year-old said. "You don't want to be known for stuff like that. You want to be more discreet."

lmao at "australian-born", is that the new "scottish" when they lose re: murray?

don_quixote

Trent End
serena has come back a bit... but has just been broken!! williams' mental fragilities that smoked her at the us open are coming back hard.