MuRRAY YOURE SHIT

luka

anyone watching? hes about to serve for the 2nd set after losing the 1st. i had a nice thai meal earlier today.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Following on the Guardian min-by-min.

Are you saying he has cojones pequenos? How so? Oh, now he's gone from 2-0 to 2-3. Bollocks. Small bollocks.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Me too. Best tennis I saw in the recent past was Djokovic-Federer at last year's US Open - Djokovic is a very good player...too bad for Murray that he's in an era of such strength at the top of the men's game. Now's his chance to stand that on its head.

benjybars

village elder.
yeah djokovich would have won shit loads of majors if he wasn't in the federer/nadal era.. he's a very, very classy player.

murray was excellent against ferrer i have to say.

i can't decide who is more objectionable, murray or his mum. his mum seems like one of the worst people in the world.

hucks

Your Message Here
sarcasm alert! ;)

Yeah, likewise. I was agreeing with your sarcasm.

The first set was close enough, till Djokovic broke in the final game. The he stepped it up and Murray got worse. Also cos Djokovic served first, Murray was only ahead even jn a set for one game, in the third.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Yeah, likewise. I was agreeing with your sarcasm.

The first set was close enough, till Djokovic broke in the final game. The he stepped it up and Murray got worse. Also cos Djokovic served first, Murray was only ahead even jn a set for one game, in the third.

haha...ah, the internet is a minefield of misunderstanding.

Only saw a coupla points on youtube, but, as the reports said, he looked hangdog, as though he was already beaten. What price Djokovic moving into the elite group with 10 GS titles in the next five years? Guess Nadal's injury status will determine a lot...

don_quixote

Trent End
murray's service record in the final:
1st service game - holds after long deuce game
2nd service game - hold to 15
3rd service game - holds to 15
4th service game - holds to 30
5th service game - broken to 15
6th service game - broken to deuce
7th service game - broken to 0
8th service game - holds to deuce (incl. 1 break point)
9th service game - broken to deuce
10th service game - broken to 15
11th service game - broken to deuce
12th service game - holds to deuce (incl. 2 break points)
13th service game - broken to deuce