MuRRAY YOURE SHIT

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
I managed to piss off my flatmate during the last Wimbledon by making some horrendous Dunblane jokes whenever he was on

I may be going to hell for that

benjybars

village elder.
i saw murray live in his second round match at the austrlian open (i even caught a ball off one of his serves!)... he is actually a fucking quality player... such a prick though. completely unlikable.. no charm etc.. obviously has a weird, freakily close relationship with his mum. cannot wait for the final though. should be very good tennis.

tsonga was so shit in his semi. wasteman.

federer is a god. there's no way around it.

yeah nadal looks a bit fucked, injury-wise. so what tho really... he's already won so much. it's amazing. if i was him i wouldn't really give a shit.

my favourite player, by some margin, is Gael Monfils. saw him twice at the australian open. so exciting to watch.

shame henin lost the women's... nicest backhand in tennis.

luka

tsonga was so shit in his semi. wasteman.

hahaha this is true the dick didnt even give me a chance to finsih my 6 pack... i was drinking quite slowly though....

don_quixote

Trent End
yeah i like monfils as well.

looking forward to tomorrow, but will probably find myself supporting murray in spite of the bbc hype that will ooze over the coverage, mostly because of my complete loathing of that smug cunt.

henin was looking favourite to win and then she just collapsed. oh well, next time.

craner

Beast of Burden
I hope Murray wins, too, just as a catharsis for British tennis commentary.

Doubt he will, despite his impressive record against the Fed.

luka

going down fighting is one thing.. guys maybe the best ever... going down like a pussyhole is another... murray youre a fucking disgrace...you didnt make it a contest...you got boyed liked that french kid

luka

i never realised how sadistic this sport was...its crueller than boxing...murray will never ever recover from this...this is utterly brutal

luka

imagine being boyed off by a guy with a floppy fringe!!! youre never recovering from that! murray cant win a major! a guy with a floppy fringe bullied you!

don_quixote

Trent End
ok that's a load of bollocks.

but i hate federer so fucking much. at least when you supported nadal against him you knew, deep down, that nadal was better.

don_quixote

Trent End
the worst bit of this is the horrible horrible "oh isn't federer brilliant" tone. no, murray's first serve percentage is bollocks and he's bottling it. at least when henman bottled it he bottled it in style. henman never got the better of sampras, yet murray has a winning record against federer...

another bloody double fault!!!