alex

Do not read this.
edit, oh it came out on his EP, for more exposure presumably? wierd!, apologies for that just then, brain-melt

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
Reading through that again, two things strikes me.

Oneman, Hessle, Eglo, Nightslugs and Robots in the first few paragraphs.
Outside of Petchey and United Vibes these would all be close enough to my shows of the year too but I think the is a massive hyperdub shaped hole in the airwaves.

Second thing is it must be pain not be able to include Keysound in these things.
Easily up there with the rest on the radio and on wax this year.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
I like to keep my records sorted by genre, and all this dubstep/house/UKF/garage wot do u call it stuff has been making that difficult

Blackdown

nexKeysound
i'd say something like "have one big 'music' section?" but that's akin to the perennial forum cliche "music is music (maaaaaaan...)" which makes me want to self harm when people say it ;)

gumdrops

you should just file them according to two categories. good music and bad music. :cool: (though why you would have bad music in your own collection i dont know, but hey, if the rule is good enough for duke ellington...)

outraygeous

Duncan Powell is a G

he was the king of the second resurgence of garage. I hope he will be back on top for the impending 3rd rush for the 4/4 sound