wise

bare BARE BONES
His mix of You've Got The Love was great, apart from that i've been bored, tracklist for that mix posted above is such an obvious FACT list :rolleyes:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I enjoyed that Jamie XX mix for Benji B, also like both of these tunes a lot:

He taps into that more gentle, lilting, Caribbean steel-drum side of UK funky/house, and clearly has the melodic/harmonic sensibility to accentuate it effectively.

And the 'You've Got The Love' RMX was good as well.

jimitheexploder

I sware that Maxwell D remix is more of an edit or just happens to be in his mix rather than a remix by him if anything it just ups the tempo a bit, its pretty much the same innit? I can't remember off the top of my head...

Killer track though. I'm still looking forward to the Numbers 12" its by far the best I've heard from Jamie since his remix of Basic Space he did.

Original:

Last edited:

Benny Bunter

Yet to give that mix a proper listen but the new stuff sounds very good indeed, though they haven't changed their sound at all. Not sure I'd want them to.

wise

bare BARE BONES
the b side to the new single is a lot houseier still obv Dem 2 tho, if it ain't broke.......

outraygeous

the stuff dem2 have on the cutting room floor is what I am after.

the new tune was nice but i will be looking forward to the future releases

wise

bare BARE BONES

I really enjoyed this actually, a few twinkly ones that weren't my cuppa, but plenty of good uns.
Stand outs for me
Blackdown's new un (is that coming óut? hope so, cheeky little number)
Wiley & MJ Cole "From the Drop (Hint remix)
Martin Kemp, Mele & the new Pev (how good is that 12"!)
still making my mind up about the Jay Weed - Becoming Real remix, not sure if it's great or just annoying.

Loving this at the moment