jackmaster

time, space, transmat
btw Blackdown... the best thing on this tip I've heard in ages is the flip on that Sully record. And it was a big fuck you to all the haters in Glasgow that denied any possible links between UK Garage and Rave music.

Brown nosing over.

jimitheexploder

btw Blackdown... the best thing on this tip I've heard in ages is the flip on that Sully record. And it was a big fuck you to all the haters in Glasgow that denied any possible links between UK Garage and Rave music.

Brown nosing over.

I played that last night, it went down damn well in a small club in York too haha.

Then this lass told me that Aidy's Girl Is A Computer nearly made her cry and that I should never be afraid to skank*

Untold's remix of Baobinga Ride It got a good reaction too.

*I'm not affriad to skank...

Blackdown

nexKeysound

safe. it was an insta-sign. but, do you mean rave or purple wow?

cobretti

[-] :: [-] ~ [-] :: [-]
That Oneman interview is the best I've read on your site Blackdown, sometime the other meander a bit too far and get a bit tangential, but that was entertaining and intriguing from start to finish.

PS: Every proposed genre name in this topic title is ridiculous. In the worst way possible.