fao people who like mover

mms

sometimes
i've got that and the other one. i don't have a cd burner but i'll try and get one soon and do you a copy.

francesco

Minerva Estassi
I want the cd too. I have some tracks on the equally out of print "Best of Marc Acardipane" 2cd set but there are lot that i want on this Cold Rush best. Wish someone would reissue on CD the "Sickness" series of the Mover, it's more experimental side; Rephlex eons ago annunced to do it (Total Sickness by Mover) but it never saw the light. This stuff is underrated and need to be more easily to be found, like, sadly, all the hardcore continuum of the '90. Probably in 2020 there will be some "back from the (g)Rave" like reissues but now is only for collector and dj to enjoy.

hamarplazt

100% No Soul Guaranteed
francesco said:
Wish someone would reissue on CD the "Sickness" series of the Mover, it's more experimental side; Rephlex eons ago annunced to do it (Total Sickness by Mover) but it never saw the light.
As much as I love vinyl and loathe CDs, I'll have to agree... those records really should be available to everyone, even those without a record player. Like all the best of Acardipanes stuff, they still sound ahead of the time even today.

mms

sometimes
francesco said:
I want the cd too. I have some tracks on the equally out of print "Best of Marc Acardipane" 2cd set but there are lot that i want on this Cold Rush best. Wish someone would reissue on CD the "Sickness" series of the Mover, it's more experimental side; Rephlex eons ago annunced to do it (Total Sickness by Mover) but it never saw the light. This stuff is underrated and need to be more easily to be found, like, sadly, all the hardcore continuum of the '90. Probably in 2020 there will be some "back from the (g)Rave" like reissues but now is only for collector and dj to enjoy.

that rephlex thing was ' final sickness' which was released and fairly easy to find , it is'nt quite as hot as frontal and all that other gear.

you can still lfind the first -2 sickness eps on vinyl knocking about sometimes.

francesco

Minerva Estassi
I know the "frontal sickness lp" on pcp

i remembered of this, on Rephex:
cat043cd pcp - total sickness
that if i remember right would have been the collection of the 3 vinyl on cd, but never happened (on the rephlex catalog now 043 is blank). Or maybe was a new record for the Mover?

Anyway I wish Rephlex or anyone put more of this stuff out (like Rephlex did with Sound Never Seen, altough it escape me why they didn't reissue all the SNS 12", the cd is only 30-40 minutes!!)

My love is vinyl but for various reason of always changing place were i live i cannot afford it anymore, also in italy is costly to import, and anyway i have not with me a lp players but only a room with a little cd players and toon of books and cds (so thanks god, where will i put vinyl? under the bed?)

ciao da francesco

mms

sometimes
francesco said:
I know the "frontal sickness lp" on pcp

i remembered of this, on Rephex:
cat043cd pcp - total sickness
that if i remember right would have been the collection of the 3 vinyl on cd, but never happened (on the rephlex catalog now 043 is blank). Or maybe was a new record for the Mover?

Anyway I wish Rephlex or anyone put more of this stuff out (like Rephlex did with Sound Never Seen, altough it escape me why they didn't reissue all the SNS 12", the cd is only 30-40 minutes!!)

My love is vinyl but for various reason of always changing place were i live i cannot afford it anymore, also in italy is costly to import, and anyway i have not with me a lp players but only a room with a little cd players and toon of books and cds (so thanks god, where will i put vinyl? under the bed?)

ciao da francesco

it was what eventually came out as finall sickness i think
it's a shame, the sleeve was done and everything