Football Blogs

mind_philip

saw the light
I don't know of many good ones, so I started my own www.seagullsfollowthetrawler.com
Tim Vickery on the BBC is reliably good, and the rest of the BBC stable usually manage to produce one or two interesting posts per week between them; but are there any other good ones out there?

mind_philip

saw the light
I actually find the whole business of judging relative greatness one of the most entertaining things about football. Usually I prefer the arbitrary 'x was better than y' approach, but I'm not above arguing over FIFA rankings...

mrfaucet

The Ideas Train
I don't know of many good ones, so I started my own www.seagullsfollowthetrawler.com
Tim Vickery on the BBC is reliably good, and the rest of the BBC stable usually manage to produce one or two interesting posts per week between them; but are there any other good ones out there?

Unless it's Phil McNulty who has managed to forge a career in stating the obvious and saying nothing of any substance.

For Liverpool, I'd recommend Paul Tomkins - you have to pay to get full access to the site, but there are quite a few free articles as well.