Always For Pleasure

Brother Randy Hickey

formerly Dubversion
was reading an interview with David Simon (The Wire, Homicide) about his new series Tremé - about the effect of Katrina on New Orleans, focussed on the music scene (has there ever been a more promising idea for a series?) and he was giving a lot of love to a 70s documentary called Always For Pleasure, which sounds excellent.

So has any ever seen it, and more importantly seen it for sale on DVD in the UK? (i'd settle for a torrent ;) )

4linehaiku

Repetitive
The fact that the guy is selling it himself kind of makes this a dick move, but if you would prefer to download it pm me.

Brother Randy Hickey

formerly Dubversion
Hmm..

now there's a dilemma right there. Let me do some ebay checking and stuff - don't really want to pay $30 but would feel bad about downloading it if he's broke...

4linehaiku

Repetitive
Modern morality, eh? Tricky stuff.

Edit: Though of course if you just bought it off Ebay you're not supporting the guy financially either. Is it really any better than just downloading it? Shame you can't just Paypal him $15 (or whatever). I would assume that such a model (I think it's called micro-patronage) will become increasingly popular.

Last edited: