fucking kids.

gumdrops

just got some stuff stolen at the bloody swimming pool by a load of teenagers.

was having a shower, my key must have dropped on the ground or something and some kids must have nicked it and ransakced my locker. dont think they took more than 8 quid, and my oyster with a fiver on it, but im still pissed off (7 quid isnt nothing when you have no job). anyway, i asked some kid if he took my stuff as my bag was beside him when i came out the shower but i think it was another group who were looking a bit dodgy. feel like a bit of a mug. someone else had something taken too but my god the staff were shit.

fucking kids!

crackerjack

just got some stuff stolen at the bloody swimming pool by a load of teenagers.

was having a shower, my key must have dropped on the ground or something and some kids must have nicked it and ransakced my locker. dont think they took more than 8 quid, and my oyster with a fiver on it, but im still pissed off (7 quid isnt nothing when you have no job). anyway, i asked some kid if he took my stuff as my bag was beside him when i came out the shower but i think it was another group who were looking a bit dodgy. feel like a bit of a mug. someone else had something taken too but my god the staff were shit.

fucking kids!

I'm relieved this thread isn't related to the Vatican one :eek:, but how do you know it was kids?

gumdrops

i know it was kids cos there were about 20 of them getting changed at the same time. lol who else is it gonna be? after a certain period of living around london, you kinda know whos going to pinch stuff and who isnt.

Petty thieves have no sense of humour anymore

actually i did think they took my underwear which almost made me laugh but then i realised they didnt.

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
And I'm relieved that I'm not the only one who immediately thought of making a joke/comment along those lines.
We're all going to hell...

"If I was absolutely forced to make a decision and come down on one side or the other, I'd have to say paedophilia is wrong."

crackerjack

who else is it gonna be? after a certain period of living around london, you kinda know whos going to pinch stuff and who isnt.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I had some trouble with some kids at my last place, they ended up breaking in and stealing 15 quid and some hair clippers, which was random enough for me to let it go. Then I went out my house one day and one of the littler ones called me 'faggot', to which I went up to him very slowly, put my arm around him and whispered in his ear :

"If you ever so much as think that at someone again, I'm going to come to you in your dreams and suck out your brains with a straw".

He was visibly upset - tearful - and I never had any problems again, with that lot anyway. There's a lot to be said for frightening people with the occult.

swears

preppy-kei
Some kids put chewing gum in my hair when I fell asleep on the bus once. You can't even threaten them with violence. I mean, it's so unfair that the two groups of people that are generally smaller than me (kids and women) are off-limits violence wise. I'll never win a fight.

jenks

thread death
It's the holidays so I think I am allowed to laugh at most of these tales - just remember during term time i haveput up with all manner of nightmare-ish behaviour from whole mobs of these monsters.

nomos

Administrator
whispered in his ear :

"If you ever so much as think that at someone again, I'm going to come to you in your dreams and suck out your brains with a straw".
very, very well played.

during term time i haveput up with all manner of nightmare-ish behaviour from whole mobs of these monsters.
my first term teaching has been mercifully uneventful. but a friend at the college was stunned recently when one of her monsters had the nerve to steal her mobile from her desk, during class. his strategy was to go up and ask her a string of long-winded, inane questions until she got distracted. when she noticed it was missing, she called it using another student's phone. then, just as it was about to ring, it appeared, with a clunk, at his neighbour's feet. :rolleyes:

Lichen

An old friend mine was so hacked off with the kids on his street trying to pinch his scooter that he hustled one of the herberts into his house and locked him in a downstairs loo whilst he went search of the parents.

Needless to say the boy climbed out the loo window, over the garden fence and straight to his parents to complain of the kidnapping.

gumdrops

one of my uncles did something like that when he owned a convenience shop. he caught some kid stealing and as punishment locked him in the walk-in freezer for a while.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
An old friend mine was so hacked off with the kids on his street trying to pinch his scooter that he hustled one of the herberts into his house and locked him in a downstairs loo whilst he went search of the parents.

Needless to say the boy climbed out the loo window, over the garden fence and straight to his parents to complain of the kidnapping.

the law fails to appreciate what little shits some children can be.

hopefully those parents were of the 'well you deserved it' school of parenting that I thoroughly approve of.