State of ORIGIN

luka

i will now expplain why nsw always lose.
they are dumb. they're so thick its unbelieveable... why they think you can just pick a bunch of thugs and bully your way to victory? how you going to think kimmorley who is solid at best is going to win a game for you when the other team got thurston and lockyer... i know i know there's no one else really...
also bellamy is the wrong man for the job... its woodward with the lions syndrome... coaches whose success is based on thourough preperation and long hours of analysis are poorly suited to this kind of contest. you need motivators. people who can foster camaraderie and good will... people like me...
i could get that team winning... bellamy is a cold fish. perfect for winning a league. incapable of winning origin. although given the disparity in talent it might not matter who the coaches are.. good game though... wasn't expecting it in the condition... pissed down all day....
hayne was shit...slater is still worth a hundred haynes... hes a long way from the finsihed article.... and was it just me or did idris actually run over the top of inglis? ive never seen anyone run over inglis... you barely ever see him put on his arse even....
glad the kid sneaked a try... glad hayne had a shocker... glad brains triumphed again....
(at least the blues didn't pick that cock gallen though....)

Last edited:

luka

heres one of the highlights of last year//

actually his footage is far better

i love watching hodges calling out creagh at 1.45 and whites smile as he licks the blood from his mouth...

Last edited:

luka

im not going to lie though, haynes shoulder on thurston was pretty fantastic...
im a sam thaiday fan. his face as he corssed for a try was my favourite moment of the game.

Last edited:

luka

also kurt gidley is looking like plug out the bash street kids
http://www.beanotown.com/images/213.jpg

i should do a thread about australian sports stars with amazing faces... theres been some crackers.... my personal favourite obviously is gilly... i was sad when he retired form cricket...
i also like matt rogers a lot. and nathan sharpe aka mungo.

luka

if they win again at suncorp id like to see lote tuquiri given a run in game three...

luka

ive got a feeling idris is the only aboriginal/nigerian playing league at the top level at the moment... but i might be wrong...

luka

papua new guinea is the only country in the world to have league as the national sport. neville costigan done them proud. i also really like the name neville costigan. it speaks of old world values. its a name you could have seen on the team sheet for aldershot in 1962.

luka

heres a good bit of biff from 88 featuring wally lewis.

australians in the 80s looked amazing.....

luka

im a timana tahu fan too. hes a very handsome man. maori/aborginine. another good combonation.

luka

its my mission to convert dissensus to origin

watch these
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

luka

WOOOOHOOOOO didn't have to wait to the third game! its kicking off! fuck the world cup! there was more excitement in the first 5 minutes of origin than in all the world cup games put together! this is monumental! and trust inglis to score the first try after getting called a black cunt by nsw coach joey johns! stick that up your arse joey you ignorant cunt!
queensland are one of the greatest teams in any sport i've ever seen... this is truly astonishing, so intense.. the hits are massive. the violence is full blooded, this is real sport. the world cup can't come close.

luka

if you have any access to this whatsoever turn it on now in time for the second half... you wont be disappointed... pisses on the world cup from a great height.

luka

that was one of the greatest sporting occassions ive ever been lucky enough to watch. just incredible. really makes me wonder if football has lost its soul irretriveably. the passion and intensity of this game compared to the world cup was so so stark. im sure the wc will throw up a few good games once the knockout stages starts but it wont get colse to this.

benjybars

village elder.

ONE OF THE BEST THINGS YOU WIL SEE ON A SPORTSFIELD

haha. i love the way with aussie rugby and aussie rules that the commentators proper analyse the brawls more thoroughly than they analyse the match.

rugby is just an excuse to have a fight really innit.
makes footballers look so very, very pussy.

that said, i'd still rather watch pussy footballers play football than hardmen rugby players tonks rugby players fight eachother. sorry luka. ;)

luka

if the football is good then its the greatest game in the world... i haven't gone native yet... but this world cup is dull so far and this was the best origin ive ever seen.... pure fights... every five minutes it kicked off. plus queensland are one of the all time great teams of any sport and its always a joy to see a team just so on the same wavelength everyone playing out of thier skin... plus there was good backstory with one of the nsw players calling an aborigine player a black cunt... that player scored the first try and got in a good one on one with a few puches thrown in the game, dominated.... really intense, exciting stuff.