should israel be dissolved?

luka

but life would be easier without it. what i have in mind is a country called palestine with jews and arabs living together in peace and harmony. it would not be a religous state. just a normal counttry. it was a pretty big mistake, as mistakes go. i dont like the idea of religious countries.

luka

dont expect me to enter into debate. you know i dont do that. i make pronouncements that you can interpret any way you like. it doesnt interest me.

D

droid

All the more reason to delete the thread.

If you only want people to interpret your pronouncements - join the clergy.

luka

why censor it? pointless. if k-punk can call for israel to be destroyed then i can share my vision of mulims and jews peacefuly raving together in a united palestine.

scottdisco

rip this joint please
why censor it? pointless. if k-punk can call for israel to be destroyed then i can share my vision of mulims and jews peacefuly raving together in a united palestine.

it's a lovely vision Luka you ironmonger loon you.

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
dont expect me to enter into debate. you know i dont do that. i make pronouncements that you can interpret any way you like. it doesnt interest me.

w/all due respect, that's absolute nonsense. "hello, I'm luka, I issue inflammatory decrees from my throne of detached aloofness & then refuse to discuss the inevitable reactions b/c I'm above all that.":rolleyes:: in any regard, it's not your decision to make, nor, in any way, is it your judgement to pass.

unfortunately, matters are a wee bit more complicated than you make out. you know why I respect a dude like Droid? he actually cares & does his homework & is unafraid to "enter into debate" with goodwill. it takes intellectual courage to do that. if you're not willing to do that, why bother saying anything in the first place? it's one thing to make aesthetic proclamations about music or art, but this is different. & it's not about silly Internet debate rules or anything either, just about having a bit of respect. tbc, it's not a taboo question or anything - I'm certainly never in favor of censorship - but this is absolutely the most unhelpful (harmful, even) way of asking it. I don't think the thread should be deleted but if people - luka or anybody else - want to talk about it, then have a real discussion, don't just toss this around b.s.

(incidentally I'd like to thank Droid for his level-headed response, which helped to cool my initial rxn & stopped me from saying something much, much nastier)

Last edited:

luka

padraig with all due respect i find you the most boring annoying poster on dissensus. you really are infuriating and if you are contributing to a thread i usually steer clear of it. thanks for your 2 cents, now fuck off. thanks. prick.

luka

if you had any idea how fucking furious it makes me reading you dickheads pontificate about things you know BSOLUTELY NOTHING about.... posing as authorites... when you read the same websites as i do and gether your informtaiotn from the same places you po faced little shits. how dare you get on your high horse you humourless brain dead cunt.

luka

this is not even just about you beig a cock. which you are. i abuse craner, who i love, about this all the time. its grotesque. really horrific thing to witness. priveleged little wankers spouting off... just cos you read some newspaper articles, self importnat dickheads... fuck off.... how dare you talk to your betters like that.

zhao

there are no accidents
"Israel stations nuclear missile subs off Iran"

Uzi Mahnaimi in Tel Aviv

"Three German-built Israeli submarines equipped with nuclear cruise missiles are to be deployed in the Gulf near the Iranian coastline.

The first has been sent in response to Israeli fears that ballistic missiles developed by Iran, Syria and Hezbollah, a political and military organisation in Lebanon, could hit sites in Israel, including air bases and missile launchers.

The submarines of Flotilla 7 — Dolphin, Tekuma and Leviathan — have visited the Gulf before. But the decision has now been taken to ensure a permanent presence of at least one of the vessels.

The flotilla’s commander, identified only as “Colonel O”, told an Israeli newspaper: “We are an underwater assault force. We’re operating deep and far, very far, from our borders.”

Each of the submarines has a crew of 35 to 50, commanded by a colonel capable of launching a nuclear cruise missile.

The vessels can remain at sea for about 50 days and stay submerged up to 1,150ft below the surface for at least a week. Some of the cruise missiles are equipped with the most advanced nuclear warheads in the Israeli arsenal.

The deployment is designed to act as a deterrent, gather intelligence and potentially to land Mossad agents. “We’re a solid base for collecting sensitive information, as we can stay for a long time in one place,” said a flotilla officer.

The submarines could be used if Iran continues its programme to produce a nuclear bomb. “The 1,500km range of the submarines’ cruise missiles can reach any target in Iran,” said a navy officer.

Apparently responding to the Israeli activity, an Iranian admiral said: “Anyone who wishes to do an evil act in the Persian Gulf will receive a forceful response from us.”

Israel’s urgent need to deter the Iran-Syria-Hezbollah alliance was demonstrated last month. Ehud Barak, the defence minister, was said to have shown President Barack Obama classified satellite images of a convoy of ballistic missiles leaving Syria on the way to Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Binyamin Netanyahu, the prime minister, will emphasise the danger to Obama in Washington this week.

Tel Aviv, Israel’s business and defence centre, remains the most threatened city in the world, said one expert. “There are more missiles per square foot targeting Tel Aviv than any other city,” he said."

Thanks to US funding, Israel has the 2nd largest fleet of F-16s in the world:

http://www.f-16.net/news_article1002.html

Also they are the one of the biggest recipients of US military funding:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_–_United_States_military_relations

Fuck America. Fuck Israel. Amen.

Dr Awesome

Techsteppin'
F16's can be shot down.
Will be interesting to see if the US is wiling to sell them anything with stealth technology.