Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing Physical Energy Levels

Ugh, don't listen to me Craner, I was exhaaauusted this morning for no good reason. Although it could be the heat, I don't sleep well when it's hot and muggy. Blech.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

goodness, that guy is...in so many ways spot on. Scary.

you liking the jack lalanne babboon!? hahah its good innit

i'm appreciating his straight talking. too little of it around....i think after an hour i might want to kill him, but it's fine now

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    no booze, no fags, no caffine, no late nights, do the things you love...
    What if you love booze, fags and caffeine?

I can't help but be suspicious of a barista telling people not to drink coffee, that's like a vegetarian butcher or something, well dodge. "Never get high on your own supply", huh?
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

becasue caffine makes me shake very badly i find it very hard to carry coffees to people without spilling them. i only stopped 12 days ago. also ive never been one to think before speaking but caffine makes it even worse and terrible things come out of my mouth, usually quite funny but offensive at the same time and thats bad in hospitality work. stopping caffine has stopped the shakes pretty much but im still putting my foot in t on a daily basis....

heres some exercises i like to do before i eat breakfast

droid Guest

Just do the a bit of regular exercise. I cycle about 28k to work and back when I can, it makes a huge difference. I feel a bit achey, but way more alert, especially in the mornings.

never work in an office whatever you do. i read in the paper it makes men have bodies like women. pear shaped. big hips and thighs and narrow shoulders. who wants to look like that.
    [.
    I work in an office and I LOVE my new body

"i read in the paper it makes men have bodies like women. pear shaped. big hips and thighs and narrow shoulders."

That's pretty much the opposite of my body shape, AT THE MOMENT. How long do you reckon I've got before I start to look like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    How long do you reckon I've got before I start to look like this?
    Oh God. It's like looking in a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. Tea View Post
    "."

that's pretty much the opposite of my body shape, at the moment. How long do you reckon i've got before i start to look like this?
    phwoar

those websites are nuts danny!
    Funny though! I'm goiing to go to the bathroom now to try and do a one legged squat and fail and fall over.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyL View Post
    Funny though! I'm goiing to go to the bathroom now to try and do a one legged squat and fail and fall over.
    Easier to just sit on the bowl though, right? Generally less messy too.

While we're at it, what exactly *is* a macrobiotic diet? You only eat large organisms, or something? I could go with that... *eyes up rhino steak*

Bump and . . .

I've recently tried moved to a vegetarian diet over the last couple of month, but I never ate a lot of meat anyway, chicken or fish a couple of times a week and I've found that I'm tired a lot more. So it could be diet related tho' I doubt it.

I went to Holland and Barrett to see if they could suggest anything and have been trying some ginseng which seems to help. Has anyone had any experience of using any herbal remedies for fatigue or general lull ness ?