Rail repair track trains at night

grizzleb

Yeah I live right next to a railway line and I seen something like this one night. Didn't have a fucking clue what it was. Absolutely mental looking.

bassnation

the abyss
Yeah I live right next to a railway line and I seen something like this one night. Didn't have a fucking clue what it was. Absolutely mental looking.

how bizarre, i was kept awake last night by a combination of the heat and one of those damn things with its droning white noise all night long. my bedroom window backs on to a railway line. i know they've got to do repairs but at 5am i felt like throwing things at it. in the end had to put in some noise cancelling headphones which did the trick.

hucks

Your Message Here
how bizarre, i was kept awake last night by a combination of the heat and one of those damn things with its droning white noise all night long. my bedroom window backs on to a railway line. i know they've got to do repairs but at 5am i felt like throwing things at it. in the end had to put in some noise cancelling headphones which did the trick.

Me too! When it woke me up, I couldn't figure out what it was, and, half asleep, thought my neighbours were doing some sort of car maintenance. Whilst I wouldn't put it past the anti social fuckers, after about half an hour I figured out the noise was coming from the train line behind the estate. Didn't go and see the thing, tho.