potato waffles

scottdisco

rip this joint please
slightly OT - McDonalds breakfast menu:

requesting an extra hash brown for your McMuffin is good, as you put the extra hash brown inside the muffin and still have one on the side.

scottdisco

rip this joint please
how about get some tortillas and make a waffle quesadilla? perhaps mash up a cooked waffle, to spread it around a bit.

flour or corn, potato, cheese, seasoning. slice some chorizo in as well, or cut up bacon or something.

it's got to work. probably a hangover cure too.

bobbin

What
ha, wondering what 'meshing' tastes like

egg on pizza is the business, fiorentina is a classic. mcdonalds on pizza on the other hand must be madness

i've got to say i love zinger tower burgers from kfc, the hash brown and the cheese.

bobbin

What
how about get some tortillas and make a waffle quesadilla? perhaps mash up a cooked waffle, to spread it around a bit.

flour or corn, potato, cheese, seasoning. slice some chorizo in as well, or cut up bacon or something.

it's got to work. probably a hangover cure too.

good idea but i think i'd want to keep the waffle's structural integrity. i'd want one of the ones that's just sort of folded in half, one of the rigid ones.

scottdisco

rip this joint please
good idea but i think i'd want to keep the waffle's structural integrity. i'd want one of the ones that's just sort of folded in half, one of the rigid ones.

brilliant!

a waffle taco. i like it.

tortilla or nan or chapati or whatever experimentation w waffles may be fruitful, you're just making a kebab. cheese, beans, waffles, bread, i like STN's bacon and really vinegary and well-salted effort too.

a waffle in a well buttered baguette has to be worth a go.

hint

party record with a siren
Disadvantages:
None I can think of

I keep my freezers in the shed; one of those freezers is what I call my ‘Harry Freezer’.
My ‘Harry Freezer’ contains, chicken nuggets, dinosaurs, fish fingers, fish cakes, smiley faces, frozen chips and potato waffles etc – these are kept in as readiness for when my grandchildren visit, while the majority eat anything and everything, poor Harry (who has a food phobia) only eats this type of food.

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Birds_Eye_Potato_Waffles__Review_5866809

Harry knows what's up.

Amazing that there is a dedicated space on the web (apart from Dissensus, of course) for people to review potato waffles.

Last edited:

luka

everything tastes better with a fried egg on top. instanst noodles, chilli, burgers, everything really....