Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: roll deep - in at the deep end

Default roll deep - in at the deep end

just heard this. when im here might be the best thing on it. not really what i wanted to hear from them, but at the same time, its not that bad. they do commercial pap quite well.

Is this like a promo for the RD album? If so, where can I get my paws on it? \o/
    -Dan

captain easychord Guest

not really feeling this release.

too much pop/R&B beats on this. i still like it cos its roll deep but this isnt grime entering the mainstream on its own terms at all.

Quote Originally Posted by gumdrops
    too much pop/R&B beats on this. i still like it cos its roll deep but this isnt grime entering the mainstream on its own terms at all.

where you get this? the net?
    1 $/ of aid is NOTHING compared to 1 $/ of FAIR trade....

Ekome....

i got a promo copy off a mate....

Quote Originally Posted by gumdrops
    You said it! This is all that really needs to be said about this album. As far as I am concerned Creeper Vol 1 is the definitive Roll Deep album although technically a mixtape.

people should be aware that promo of album isn't finished one - theres some trax missing (more grimey ones) and some versions on it are wrong i.e. no riko at moment

This is a relief.

dont know about creeper being the real roll deep album, half of that was hip hop tempos and hip hop style beats too. that was better than this though. this is too commercial. that said, i like the corniness of it. i dont know if there really will be more grimey tracks on the finished one, just cos the promo ive seen is direct from the label...... i think this is the final version as it stands, sadly. hopefully it will do well for them though, no point in selling out if youre not going to literally sell out of the shops.......

the promo from the record company is the one I'm talking about... not final one

How do you fuckers have Creeper already? DC++? (I hate that program)

Quote Originally Posted by Pearsall
    How do you fuckers have Creeper already? DC++? (I hate that program)
    And where do people get this shit off DC++? That EskiBoy hub? How do you get access?!?!?

soulseek is good and is mac and pc. I never managed to get DC working either.

i don't know much about DC++ (never got it poppin on gnome/linux) but nicotine is a reliable slsk client. what's the story on Creeper? i got it off a bro and he didn't have the info on it either.

have to say the 1 minute treatment of aaliyah's "miss you" is one of the best tracks i've heard all year.