How the World Sees England

wild greens

A man who had sex with a former mayor's horse has today been unmasked - as he was jailed for eight months.

"Disgusting" Phillip Henry, of Dover, attended Canterbury Crown Court this morning wearing a face mask, sunglasses, a flat cap and with his hood up.

He has gone to similar lengths to cover himself up when arriving at previous hearings.

But pictures have now emerged of Henry when he appeared outside court for a separate offence six years ago.

During today's hearing, the 35-year-old argued he was suffering from stress and bereavement during the horse's "appalling" ordeal.

KentOnline previously reported how Henry was caught with his trousers around his ankles and violating Betty, a cob, inside a livery in Dover.

He fled after being discovered, but was later arrested after his DNA was found in a sample taken from the mare.

luka

horse fanny is well above groin level surely? whats the logistics? countryside people oxfordshire cultural mafia? fill us in

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
4304.jpg
Irish faces

Kind of amazing this picture cos you can see how the same blueprint has gifted one brother with beauty and the other with something misshapen, hideous

luka

not fair is it. the worst thing about having a brother id imagine. assuming you got the raw deal anyway.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Their fucking eyebrows are mad though, never seen anything like it

Supposedly Celts might have come out of Galacia in Spain originally, and they look a bit like I imagine horse fucking Spanish peasants might

IdleRich

IdleRich
It's interesting to consider that behind a hilarious animal fucking story like this is some sort of tragic psychological nightmare like a Dostoevsky novel
Interesting but I think it's a bit of a reach. Guy was caught bang to rights, banging a horse - no way to claim he wasn't so has to go for mitigating circumstances "I'm an orphan and my family are dead".

The bit that doesn't quite add up for me is, we've all been stressed, pretty much everyone has been bereaved at some point - but how did it go from there to breaking into a stable and fucking a horse. I dunno about you but however stressed I am I rarely seek that remedy.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Interesting but I think it's a bit of a reach. Guy was caught bang to rights, banging a horse - no way to claim he wasn't so has to go for mitigating circumstances "I'm an orphan and my family are dead".

The bit that doesn't quite add up for me is, we've all been stressed, pretty much everyone has been bereaved at some point - but how did it go from there to breaking into a stable and fucking a horse. I dunno about you but however stressed I am I rarely seek that remedy.
Rarely, but not necessarily never?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
@mixed_biscuits Have you found a reference to that horse-fucking guy being a part-time drag performer yet? Don't tell me for one second you haven't been looking for it.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

I guess I'd consider someone fucking a horse to be mentally unstable or somehow in need of help, but maybe I'm being judgemental.

A good, occasionally jawdropping piece on bestiality:

I guess even if the cause is simply that he fancies horses, being caught fucking a horse and arrested, publicly shamed (not saying fucking a horse is okay here ofc), your family knowing, your friends etc. This is all the stuff of nightmare. (No pun intended.)

catalog

Ever since I was a little kid, I’ve been killing things. Dogs, Sheep. Cattle…and having sex with them. Something just snaps in my head, a sex thing.

catalog

my friend who is a cop arrested someone who was shagging a horse. he told me the full story but i've forgotten it, i'll try get it from him