How the World Sees England

wild greens

I'm not sure horse fucking is exclusively an English disease, there is ofc the American doc about the lad who got bummed to death by a horse from a few years back-

I did think the economy of these paragraphs was extremely English though

He initially denied a charge of sexual penetration of a living animal, namely a horse, but admitted the “vile” act when he appeared at Canterbury Crown Court in February.

When a judge jailed Henry for eight months at the same court today, he could be heard saying: "Oh, that's not good."

IdleRich

IdleRich
I guess I'd consider someone fucking a horse to be mentally unstable or somehow in need of help, but maybe I'm being judgemental.

A good, occasionally jawdropping piece on bestiality:

I guess even if the cause is simply that he fancies horses, being caught fucking a horse and arrested, publicly shamed (not saying fucking a horse is okay here ofc), your family knowing, your friends etc. This is all the stuff of nightmare. (No pun intended.)
All true. I musta mentioned the guy on my street who got caught molesting a sheep. He basically had to move away. The Sun did an article, had a picture of a sheep with its eyes blacked out to preserve its anonymity.

luka

im remember reading this book of new zealand sexual statistics and it said a third of kiwis had had their first sexual experience with an animal

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
im remember reading this book of new zealand sexual statistics and it said a third of kiwis had had their first sexual experience with an animal
The Australian Bumper Book of Definitely True Facts About New Zealand.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen