WHO dares....

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
I'm quite interested to see what it's like.

The wife though... she's pushed the sofa away from the wall and everything.

Rambler

Awanturnik
Not quite crapping myself, but pretty excited, yes. Was kind of sceptical because although my wife is practically bouncing off the walls with excitement (wives, eh?) I don't really remember much about watching Who as a kid (although I know I did). But when I heard the theme coming out of my TV the other day on a trailer, I admit to a racing heart and sweaty palms. Hope it's good - although Psychbloke is right that Ecclestone looks more like a trendy teacher than an intergalactic eccentric.

jenks

thread death
most of the trendy teachers at our place look like intergalactic timelords. me, i look like a burnt out husk, hence no billie piper following me around

mms

sometimes
up for it big style but with trepidation.
worried about the daleks now everyone knows they can't get down steps, maybe they've evolved, they should get the pope to play davros.

Rambler

Awanturnik
mms said:
worried about the daleks now everyone knows they can't get down steps, maybe they've evolved

I thought they had - wasn't there some late episode late on when they started going upstairs using little rockets, or hovering on something?

mms said:
they should get the pope to play davros.

:D

martin

----
I didn't watch it, but I'm just gutted that they didn't cast Michael Winner as the doctor. Imagine him and Parminder Nagra as his sidekick. That would have been a sure-fire hit.

egg

Dumpy's Rusty Nut
er eating my hat, episode 1 was ace

episode 2 a bit ropey but still entertaining