Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Game - Neil Strauss

"Vim negging himself to get in the mood for wanks, brilliant"
    Guess I'm gonna have to read that thread.

"HELLO, you will sleep with me, btw you're annoying and dumb."
    *waves hand across her face*
    "OMG, I, like, totally feel attracted to you!"
    "Just another day in the life of a fly guy, my friend."
    *hitches up 44 inch polyester slacks*
    That's pretty much what happens when he meets Britney Speares - he says "think of a number between one and ten" and she chooses seven (as, apparently, seventy percent of people do) and he guesses it correctly and she is completely dumbstruck - eventually she comes out with something along the lines of "OMFG, we have this incredible connection".

They all seem like complete cunts but I do quite like the idea of being forced to chat up women, since I can't really see how I ever will otherwise. So maybe I'll give them 500 dollars so they can force me...

Either that or attach electrodes to my nuts and give one of my mates the remote control.

Quote Originally Posted by padraig (u.s.) View Post
    yeah I thought of that as soon as I saw this. good times. skimmed back through, stand by everything I said 100%, in the interests of keeping the peace will leave it there. vivi e lascia vivere & all that.

one thing however - the term "pick-up artist" always puts me in mind of "A Hunger Artist" which, yes, is a rather jarring incongruity.
    Yeah I stand by pretty much everything I said too, I just don't buy the mysogyny and aspiration thing. That said, I am quite attracted to the Zizekian critique of new age stuff as well as other critiques of the human potential movement - and I think these critiques can also be applied to the pick up community very effectively.

I think I put over Sean Messenger's LVO3 as an approach more resembling a new-agey approach and less a wannabe fratboy thing. Sean has now released a free archive of every audio and video class - I believe he now teaches children in Oakland. http://lvo3.websitetoolbox.com/?forum=117644

As I said before, 'The Game' is full of mendacity, misdirection and time distortions. He spent many months getting hypnotised by Steve Piccus and Hypnotica. He is still in the community, and he was rumoured to have "approach anxiety" quite recently.

Er Mr Tea, I think the Lesbian community is already the squirting community. To be honest, and I will probably get accused of bragging again but it's nothing others are incapable of, I've taught/enabled/empowered women to have 5 minute orgasms giving me head, and more.....and I'm part of an Ongoing Tantric ecstatic dance group in the Netherlands, so my powers will only increase.

Thing is, I like sex enough as it is, and I can't really get into the mindset of treating it as this subject you can take a 'masterclass' in or spend years learning from a wizened old man in some remote Tibetan monastery. The word 'tantric' just makes me think of Sting and his famous 12-hour sex sessions to save the rainforest. Ugh.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

A girl came up to me last night at the bar and says "I saw you asleep on the train the other day, really liked your suit and glasses." So you see, I can pull girls in my sleep. :P

Quote Originally Posted by comelately View Post
    I just don't buy the mysogyny and aspiration thing
    yeah, there's a shock.

you may not buy it, but it buys you.

To be honest, and I will probably get accused of bragging again...
    no one accused you of bragging. that would imply you have something to brag about.

I dunno man, what's even the point, you're already the absolute pinnacle of self-parody. anything I could add would just be redundant.

and

So that's what goes on at Scientology seminars...

no one accused you of bragging. that would imply you have something to brag about.
    First part is untrue. Second point is logically invalid.

I dunno man, what's even the point, you're already the absolute pinnacle of self-parody. anything I could add would just be redundant.
    That's quite the compliment. Thank you!

I've taught/enabled/empowered women to have 5 minute orgasms giving me head, and more.....and I'm part of an Ongoing Tantric ecstatic dance group in the Netherlands, so my powers will only increase.
    that's just wonderful

Soon comelately will be able to make every human female on Earth climax simultaneously merely by thinking about it. I reckon that's what all this '2012' stuff is about - the combined explosive yield of 3,000,000,000 orgasms tilting the planet's axis...

Quote Originally Posted by Dunninger View Post
    that's just wonderful
    In such an amazing sentence, it's the use of "empowered" that stands out as the real gem, I think.
    Last edited by Mr. Tea; 26-09-2010 at 10:46 PM.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

First part is untrue.
    the accusation - which imparts way too much gravity, more accurate would be like bemused derision - was that you were ridiculous. for people to think you were bragging they'd have to believe you, which I'm about 99% sure 99% of them don't, at least in re: your supposed various & sundry magical orgasm powers, tho probably not so much about the wonderfulness/non-shittiness of the p-u-a ting either. but bro really before you get all bent out again like last time I'm just saying if the whole pick-up thing really is a wonderful mystical utopian quest of rampant non-misogyny and you personally are the king of highly improbable physical acts involving the female orgasmic response then surely you don't need to spend your time convincing people on message boards about it. like aren't we distracting you from your latest libidinously lascivious tantric dance marathon right now? just saying.

also who wants to put $ down on the chance that c.l. comes back with some line about how I/anyone else is just too bitter/jealous/uptight/[insert similar adjective here] to appreciate, yunno, the greater glory of systematizing pick-up lines.

Quote Originally Posted by padraig (u.s.) View Post
    surely you don't need to spend your time convincing people on message boards about it. like aren't we distracting you from your latest libidinously lascivious tantric dance marathon right now? just saying.
    Tea's Third Law of the internet: every time you make an online boast about your sex life, you delay your next actual encounter with another person by three months.

Thank you!
    ok tho bro I was just thinking that I actually have to thank you b/c you are just too too jokes bro like a neverending fount of delirious internet quotation like the white whale of outrageous message board sex claims like you never thought it could exist until you see it F2F knowhatimsayin, givin a bro hella internet laffs stories for days & days.

what I'm saying is: enough with all this negging let's just hate-fuck and get the inevitable over with. bonus points if you can empower me to have a 17-minute orgasm.