Disco track ID

We used to have a Grand theft auto thread on here but I cant find it. I'm trying to ID a track that was on one of the GTA games, I think it was on either San Andreas or Vice City Stories. Even if you havent played the games you might know it, it seems to be a notable disco track. I've heard it on a Larry Levan or Frankie Knuckles mix before. The main hook is a female vocal that goes "dibby doo", which happens every 2 bars or so. There's another female singer that appears occasionally, and a male vocal that sounds something like "we don't love each other, like we used to do". He also a says "ride ride, ride me. All the way", which is imediately followed by the dibby doo sample. The tune is around 110 BPM

This might all sound cryptic, but what's irritating me is that I've listened to every track on the various GTA radio stations and none of them are it. At the time I assumed that the track wasnt officially credited and this appears to be the case. If anyone can help me out, I'm all ears.

Indeed you are right, merci beaucoup. Thats the one track I didnt investigate as well because I was getting it mixed up with another roy ayers tune. Thanks for the id