Where to live in London?

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
no one?

place is just in between crystal palace park and sydenham wells park so nearby stations are sydenham, sydenham hill, pengem eaast/west, anerley and gipsy hill. so suggestions near any of those would be appreciated!

I grew up just off Gipsy Hill but couldn't tell you much about any of those areas now. Crystal Palace has a good antiques/second hand indoor market if you're into vintage stuff, but I don't go round any of those places no more, they're nice still tho. Crystal Palace park is the best park in London bar Hampstead Heath.

Oh, if you're walking up Gypsy Hill and you get to Crystal Palace, on the right there's a good Chinese, can't remember the name. Sorry!

benw

I grew up just off Gipsy Hill but couldn't tell you much about any of those areas now. Crystal Palace has a good antiques/second hand indoor market if you're into vintage stuff, but I don't go round any of those places no more, they're nice still tho. Crystal Palace park is the best park in London bar Hampstead Heath.

Oh, if you're walking up Gypsy Hill and you get to Crystal Palace, on the right there's a good Chinese, can't remember the name. Sorry!

thanks mate - not a massive vintage fan (bar vinyl) but that might be worth checking out anyway. yeah crystal palace park is 2 mins away so thats a winner!

can imagine we'll spend a fair bit of time in forest hill / peckham anyway. just wondering really what the immediate area is like.