Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: rolling tv thread

Oof. I really want to watch it but I'm waiting to finish a few other things first. I have that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that you get when you have massively high hopes for something and are beginning to think it may not live up to them.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

It's not bad at all. It was just that one episode. Don't feel down at heart Mr Tea

I'm three episodes in. What's amazing is how like Eraserhead it is! It's very slow but I'm enjoying it. Just makes you realize that there is really no-one to touch Lynch for the ability to evoke the sensation of nightmare. The kind that's more about the nausea of perverted reason than about fear per se. The creeping horror of sleep paralysis or a bad trip.

Also makes me think Stranger Things should've been called Actually Fairly Straightforward Things.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

just started watching "transparent", binged season one this weekend, really great depiction of liberal upper-class LA family dysfunction.

Norsemen - delicious, ridiculous & bizarre spoof of Viking life

2episodes in out of a series of 6 & its mint so far