RIP Leslie Nielsen

JWoulf

sad. Stupid comedy i stopped liking when i became a teen and then started to love again when i stopped.

grizzleb

Think I might watch Airplane again for old times sake. Such a hilarious film. Naked Gun too.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Oh, sad to hear this - loved the Naked Gun and Airplane films.
I think I might have to go for a little breather now.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
First Sleazy, and now this. Is everyone we looked up to as a formative influence going to die now? :(

crackerjack

my favourite

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

michael

Bring out the vacuum
So apparently he had decades in movies before he started doing comedy. Anyone seen anything?

Can only think of Forbidden Planet, which I liked a lot but don't really remember anything much about his performance.

matt b

Indexing all opinion
Put on Airplane as 'end of year treat' today at work (played to 16-18 year olds)

Complete silence throughout, give or take the odd snort.

It deserved better.

Young people blah, blah

grizzleb

I watched it again (first time since childhood) last night and thought it was pretty shite actually... :(