the revolution will be televised

sufi

lala
http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/20...bout-syrian-rebels/?smid=tw-thelede&seid=auto
The stunt appeared to be the second step in a campaign by supporters of President Bashar al-Assad to use the news agency’s Internet feeds to spread false information about the conflict in Syria. On Friday, Reuters was forced to temporarily shut down part of its Web site after the agency’s blogging platform was hacked and fabricated reports of setbacks for Syrian rebels were posted on Reuters.com.
AzjkCH5CEAAbwnt.jpg

that's fairly impressive

version

I can't see either of these. The same thing happens when yyaldrin and a few others post stuff. I just get the text and no image/video.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
I've got a couple of script blockers, an adblocker and a few other things.

that's probably the reason. i have this anti-tracking plug-in called blur and when it's turned on i can't see these embedded twitter posts so i turned it off for dissensus.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
anyway. i was actually thinking yesterday that something seems to be in the air if you consider the unrest in hong-kong, ecuador, haiti, barcelona and paris all happening at the same time. even though they differ very much in why those protests are happening.