RAP LYRIC COMPETITION (a)

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
illuminati want my mind soul and my body, secret society trying to keep an eye on me

That's Prodigy's verse on the I Shot Ya remix. I love Keith Murray's verse. "I'm here to make a dollar out of fifteen cents. And let my balls hang out like I'm on the toilet. Taking a shit." Genius.

luka

yeaeh thats a good song. this is a great line. i would have more quotes from this rapper but i cant understand what hes saying half the time.

Im a Genius, Papadopoulos

tartablanca

capped
in the water where the sharks be at
-
i hop to it like a kangaroo
-
i be the sucker if i don't pull your caaaard, i used to be soft but now i'm haaaaard

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
yeaeh thats a good song. this is a great line. i would have more quotes from this rapper but i cant understand what hes saying half the time.

Im a Genius, Papadopoulos

Cam... dunno which tune.

'throw a tv at you crazy' = P 'keep it thoro'

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I pop up like Xzibit, but given I'm at your crib it's not to put no fucking fish tanks in your Civic

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Cam... dunno which tune.

'throw a tv at you crazy' = P 'keep it thoro'

That Cam tune = ''I Really Mean It''

Just remembered sitting at my office desk...

And ''niggas aint shit but hoes with dicks'' = Ras Kass ''If/Then'' from 'Soul On Ice'.

''I ain't never seen an angel, virgin bitches with halos,
but my secular metaphysical theology is fatal...''

love that album

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Cage 'Agent Orange'

I survived abortion got mushed in this cannister shaped coffin
Til stolen from the garbage I was tossed in

Sadly enough I pretty much memorised the two verses from that. Although looking back, Cage was probably the best of those lot (RA the Rugged Man is good too though)...

trilliam

the illest 4 letter word in the world is aids
just cause u got it dont mean u can change its name to cage

cage, tame 1, copywrite, good times

Leo

Song of the Summer Alert: Rick Perry’s Rap-Country Song About Himself

"Rick Perry supporter, let’s protect our border
To hell with anyone who don’t believe in the USA / Rick Perry all the way."

"I won’t back up / I don’t back down / I been raised up / To stand my ground / Take my job / But not my gun."

"Give me my right to vote / My right to tote / The weapon of my choice, don’t censor my voice."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/06/rick-perry-has-a-rap-country-song-about-himself.html