Dissensus Raw Productions

gremino

Moster Sirphine
Dissensus Raw Productions

Place for raw, ruff, rude, jagged, edgy and strong vibe productions. Every producer is welcomed, even if you're not registered here!

The idea was from discussion about post-dubstep/future garage/etc. being too bland/polite/safe in rolling back to the future garage/post-dubstep/alt-funkstep/intelli-2step etc thread, so if you have productions skills and are unhappy with the situation, here's output for your frustration. Or if you are happy with the situation, please still submit your ruff and gritty tracks :D

Empahsis should be on post-dubstep/etc. stuff, but every dance music genre is allowed. This shouldn't be taken too seriously however, so have fun when producing :) Tracks don't necessary have to be more than 3-4min long, so this could be ideal for finishing your unfinished bits. Besides, the idea of 3min track is pretty ruff ;)

Send me your tracks via PM, Soundcloud or emailing dissensusrawproductions at hotmail dot com. Material is shared only with creator's permission.

Latest tracks:

Richand Dan - Final Psychosis Extra
http://soundcloud.com/dissensus-raw-productions/richand-dan-final-psychosis

Yyaldrin - Cavalier Freedom
http://soundcloud.com/dissensus-raw-productions/yyaldrin-cavalier-freedom

Noizy B - Red Heaven
http://soundcloud.com/dissensus-raw-productions/noizy-b-red-heaven

Last edited:

Benny Bunter

Alex you've definitely come on alot from that tune you sent me that time, keep at it!

The others are sounding pretty good too. I would actually contribute to this thread if i could ever finish anything off that I started. That age-old amateur producers problem :eek:

wise

bare BARE BONES
I think you need to force yourself Ben.
Give yourself a week with a limited set of parameters, ie some drums, a few samples and one or 2 synths and just post what you come up with, keep it simple and short.
It's very helpful to get an objective distance on your creations.

Benny Bunter

I know, I've got a couple of weeks off work starting today so I'll give it a go. Making no promises though!

Wise, I like the weird squeaky sample noise in your one btw.

unknown soulja

Wild Horses
Great idea grem, good collection of tracks so far. I sent you a pm with a contribution through here (dont really use soundcloud)

Last edited:

gremino

Moster Sirphine
Benny, it doesn't have to be more than 3-4min long. even shorter is okay :) this is because this is also place to make tunes for fun, and because some djs (like grime djs) don't really play tunes more than 1-2mins! i can also send you, and everyone else who needs, a little sample pack to get some inspiration. let me know!

Benny Bunter

you make it sound easy

Definitely be interested in a sample pack, might give me some focus. Would be interesting to see what different people could come up with using the same samples too i suppose,

wise

bare BARE BONES
don't send him the sample pack you sent me Grem, that wasn't very useful.
No offence

Benny Bunter

i'll probably just try and get one of my old ones done finally. My attention span has been very poor lately so a short track might be best anyway.

Hint's track is very accomplished isn't it? Nice bumpy new jack swing to it.Who's the vocalist?

hint

party record with a siren
Hint's track is very accomplished isn't it? Nice bumpy new jack swing to it.Who's the vocalist?

Thanks. Maybe a bit too pop for this thread though, I guess.

The vocalist is called Stac. There's a whole album of remixes out today with mine included:

M

Marryggwater

don't send him the sample pack you sent me Grem, that wasn't very useful.
No offence

cpw110426zp