Dissensus Raw Productions

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Can anyone tell me what I've made here? Is it techno or electro, or something else? I've always been pretty crap at genres.

Edit: I've come down firmly on the side of electro. Got a Bambaataa-ish ring to it.

<iframe width="100%" height="250" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

Last edited:

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
The intro got me thinking about a Legowelt-kinda vibe but yea it definitely progresses into something that sounds like 80's electro/hiphop.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Ha, the intro was just intended as a rip-off of 'Cars'.

I like that latest piece of yours, really chaotic. I watched Akira again the other day as my girlfriend hadn't seen it before - reminds me a bit of the soundtrack to that.

Last edited:

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Nice, didn't think of Akira myself when making it but I see the connection.

Have made a collage of some older music of mine into this:

And a new one here:

luka

We ripped the whole backing track of some Italian aphex imitator might steal all the beats in this thread and vocal them too to be honest

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I recently finished a cover of Black Sabbath's 'Supernaut' that I've been tweaking for a while. Features a solo by a mate in Oxford and vox by none other than Xylitol, a.k.a. sometime Dissensian bunnyhausen!

<iframe width="100%" height="250" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>