Dissensus Raw Productions

luka

<iframe width="100%" height="150" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

made this last night. getting my groove back after a few years of wishy washyness. feels good to have an all nighter and make a whole track.

How the fuck did I miss this?

luka

No idea. Anytime I've looked at music software round mates houses I haven't found it very engaging to be honest.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
No idea. Anytime I've looked at music software round mates houses I haven't found it very engaging to be honest.

I see you as a Goldie type, orchestrating and cajoling a nerdy Rob Playford type who knows about VSTs

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
bought a little piano today 🔥

D9hnao6XUAEvZNw.jpg

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
couple more recentish jams:

this one needs an extra element. not sure what

<iframe width="100%" height="100" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

a tribute to you know who..

<iframe width="100%" height="100" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

luka

I wish I had the right software so I could do collabs with Sid viscous. I'd call myself professor spliff

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You could just get a bent copy of Ableton off Pirate Bay like woops and me. But then you'd have no excuse and would actually have to put in the hours learning how to do all that nerd shit...