Dissensus Raw Productions

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Well there's that too. Buy a second-hand instrument and learn to play it? You must know someone who has the capability to record music, at least rudimentarily.

I like "Professor Spliff", though. To me it suggests a 12-year-old wannabe grime producer who lives with his parents in, say, Richmond.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
OK, well this might be the most OTT thing I've ever done, but I reckon it has a certain... something.

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It turns out that having a baby involves quite a lot of sitting around waiting for stuff to happen, so I made this over the last couple of days.

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

Reckon it'd sound pretty good coming out of a pimped-out gold humvee.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I've been really enjoying doing these new versions of hip-hop tunes. Anyone got any suggestions what I should do next? Could be r'n'b, disco, anything like that. Of course I'll need to be able to get an acapella to work from.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
couple more recentish jams:

this one needs an extra element. not sure what

<iframe width="100%" height="100" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

Hey patso, did you ever decide we finally cracked the version of this with the live bass? You gonna post it for the others to hear or what?