Dissensus Raw Productions

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Funnily enough I only just got to a place where I felt like turning on the laptop. Bit more space here, after months of floating round on couches and floors. So I'll have a look at it soon. But to be honest, I think I might use your bass for something new rather than put it in that one which already had a nice bass going.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Sure thing - the original synth bass is phat as phuck, it has to be said! Would be cool to work on a tune together from scratch though, I think.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I found some widdly-widdly guitar fretwank bits and pieces on my D: drive courtesy of a guy I did some music with a few years ago and stuck them over an existing tune with heavy flanging on them (fnarrrr). I think it works pretty well as a bit of stoner-psych metal now. May interest padraig, who I know is one of the few others on here who appreciates riffs.

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

sadmanbarty

I love when the bass kicks in in Dee & bisto. It’s like a bass distorting out of booming car speakers. Bass existing in a real space. It sounds like a hot Lewisham day in 1997; an era where that kind of UK bass sound was resonating (literally and figuratively) in the world. London’s om.

The track’s like neurofunk’s been medicated. The neuroses present but dampened and made hollow.

sadmanbarty

I love all the avant guard rhythms on breakout. Like Chris Dave without the patty cakes signifiers.

The synth reminds me of some of those proto-hardcore shut up and dance tracks.

I love that but with the synth pad afterwards. A pastel glow of blade runner future that’s lost it’s urgency. Seeing a soundworld and a sensibility distantly shimmering in the rear view mirror.

A song of a receding future

sadmanbarty

I love those rippling, quivering drums. They remind of this:

It’s fucking cool. Emotionally cool. Slick and stylish; bomber jacket on fleek.

I love, love that high sound in the background. Spectral.

This track’s fucking wicked.

sadmanbarty

New 160’s a whole different kettle of fish. A Javanese shaman 3000 years ago channeling a vision of the 20th century but only remembering fading glimpses the next morning. Piecing together little more that a few lights Shining from tower lock windows.

sadmanbarty

As a whole it’s great. Like a miniature replica model of jungle contained within a matchbox. Homely and Arts & craftsy jungle.

sadmanbarty

same ingredients different recipe

radio waves get sent out into space. this sounds like the signal of a pirate radio set from 1998 thats travelled light years and has been mangled upon contact with solar flares and collisions with asteroid belts being picked up by an alien civilisation 1000's of years in the future.

they can't help

upon hearing this radio signal, the aliens travel to earth to discover its civilisation. they land in a chicago sports hall in 2005 where the humans are footworking. upon returning back to their planet the aliens attempt to recreate this confounding music they heard (but being telepathic beings they also infuse it with the sense of terror they picked up from the dancers frightened to see alien life forms surveying them).

for leon

a giant muscular robot walking through the market stalls they have in blade runner, only to discover its got an upset tummy.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
More hip-hop reconstruction inna funky-industrial-breakbeat stylee:

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>