Dissensus Raw Productions

gremino

Moster Sirphine
170bpm jungle, melodic and rough. With a bit more modern touch i guess.

<iframe width="500" height="500" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

gremino

Moster Sirphine
Oldschool jungle. My entry for Jungle Beat Battles.

<iframe width="50%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe><div style="font-size: 10px; color: #cccccc;line-break: anywhere;word-break: normal;overflow: hidden;white-space: nowrap;text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: Interstate,Lucida Grande,Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Sans,Garuda,Verdana,Tahoma,sans-serif;font-weight: 100;"><a href="https://soundcloud.com/gremino" title="gremino" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">gremino</a> ? <a href="" title="Jbb31" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">Jbb31</a></div>

IdleRich

IdleRich
Obviously I'm going mental in lockdown... I give you Turtles Have Short Legs And They Know How To Use Them by ZZ Can, it could be better executed but I think that any further time spent on it would be completely wasted.

Last edited:

version

I like both of these. They're kind of how I imagine the 'nuum would sound now if the majority of people didn't jump ship to house, techno, 'conceptronica' etc... can hear bits of grime, funky and jungle all scrambled up in there.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Hmm, fuck knows what's up with embedding SoundClound tracks with this new forum format, but anyway - here's a happy little bit of acid-y digi-reggae I put together.

Edit: you just need the basic URL! Genius.

gremino

Moster Sirphine
Bunch of tunes ->

Hardcore styled jungle.

Another entry for Jungle Beat Battles. Oldschool jungle.

Bright and hectic dnb for summer. Jungle style.

catalog

It's a sort of best of, but by no means the whole back catalog (another eg of Americans trying to simplify language btw). Nah I'm pleased with at least 3 of the tunes but this forum can be a bit unforgiving