Dissensus Raw Productions

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
LOL anyone seen it? I thought it was pretty cool AND a lil scary that it synched so good with that Tetsuo clip coz I didn't sequence it with that in my mind, just some weird kind of coincidence I think.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
And another one ...

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Little ambient-like thing I made:

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Tried to make a bit of jungle:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Just been browsing the last couple of pages here. Enjoying the Muscle Beach stuff, some nice summery sounds there. I'd like to hear more of yyaldrin's electronica too, although all the soundcloud links seem to be dead now.

I started making music earlier in the year and would love some feedback. Got a track in two versions I'm quite chuffed with, dunno if it'll be everyone's cup of tea but I guess that's not really the point:

and

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Thank you Trillhouse. I didn't make the video's myself but this "datamosh" effect has been something that interested me for a longr time, it's the perfect visualization of reality and virtuality blending together. The shift from analogue to digital. I like to make music with this effect or image in the back of my head.

I started experimenting with it myself last week. There's a program called Quartz Composer that works pretty good, weird thing is I can't seem to export my video's. Anyway, I plan on doing some more and uploading my own sometime soon. Here's one more by the way:

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Just uploaded a mix so now you can just listen to all my recent tracks in once. Contains around ten tracks.