Dissensus Raw Productions

empty mirror

remember the jackalope
here's some things i've been doing

greatly appreciate any feedback from you

everything is recorded to a four-track
i don't use the computer for anything but digitizing the tape (and fading in and out, maybe compression or normalization)

Last edited:

gremino

Moster Sirphine
oooooh, so it was you who is Oke :) thanks for following!

as i commented for the track, "the track is like old neurofunk meets grime" :cool:

Trillhouse

oooooh, so it was you who is Oke :) thanks for following!

as i commented for the track, "the track is like old neurofunk meets grime" :cool:
No problem & thanks.

Lush from your Lets Jack ep is still one of my favourite tracks from the last 5 years, so big up Gremino.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
very glad to hear that, as let's jack ep was the least popular release on f2m...

Let's Jack is great! Being it the least popular doesn't make it bad! Also, sometimes I feel that your music is really hard to fit to any particular label (consider it a compliment) so maybe Fade to Mind wasn't really the best option but what is?

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
greatly appreciate any feedback from you

everything is recorded to a four-track
i don't use the computer for anything but digitizing the tape (and fading in and out, maybe compression or normalization)

This is not really my cup of tea (so hard to judge) but I have to say that it sounds very warm, reminds me of Boards of Canada at moments but maybe that's also because of the vintage video's. What instruments did you use?

Jezmi

Olli Oliver Steichelsmein
Let's Jack is great! Being it the least popular doesn't make it bad! Also, sometimes I feel that your music is really hard to fit to any particular label (consider it a compliment) so maybe Fade to Mind wasn't really the best option but what is?

Yeah, I really enjoyed Let's Jack as well, surprised to read that it wasn't well-received. I remember hearing it on Blackdown & Dusk's show, must've been 2008 or something...

Trillhouse

I like this as well, sounds like you put ten genre's into a five minute track without it sounding chaotic or false, it's subtle instead. Looking forward to hearing more!
Cool. Thanks for the feedback. I work incredibly slowly it seems, but I'm working on that.

empty mirror

remember the jackalope
This is not really my cup of tea (so hard to judge) but I have to say that it sounds very warm, reminds me of Boards of Canada at moments but maybe that's also because of the vintage video's. What instruments did you use?

thanks anyway for listening

the boc influence is well-spotted - i just cannot crawl out from under them.

the instruments i use are:

roland juno 6
arturia microbrute and beatstep
korg volcabeats
korg microsampler
guitars, bass

i recently broke my casio sk-1 and a roland sp-202 but those are on the recordings above, maybe

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
thanks anyway for listening

the boc influence is well-spotted - i just cannot crawl out from under them.

the instruments i use are:

roland juno 6
arturia microbrute and beatstep
korg volcabeats
korg microsampler
guitars, bass

i recently broke my casio sk-1 and a roland sp-202 but those are on the recordings above, maybe

Maybe to have that "vintage" or BoC sound is inherent to the machines you use (?). Anyhow there's nothing wrong with sounding like the music you like IMO.

Uploaded a new bit as well, playing with time signatures and tempo's in order to make something disorienting:

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
OK, so I made this the other day. It's a bit like a dubby Joy Division instrumental, or something. I like the sparseness of it. Would love some feedback. Cheers!

<iframe width="100%" height="250" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>