Jackin' / Electroline

VERY BAD MUSIC. why have these sounds been so omnipresent for so long? it's been ten years. why aren't we sick of this shit yet?

SecondLine

I'm no expert here but isn't this just sort of sub-swedish house mafia chart fodder?

Much prefer stuff from the north when they do loads of speed and jump around.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
shakehead.gif

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I feel bad that I'm popping up in the Music forum just to say "this is terrible", but...this is terrible.

gremino

Moster Sirphine
might be cliched dissensus view of things / placing bets in stock market, but what about if this evolves into something raw/original/etc?

*bets placed in dubbage and road rap*

:D

rrrivero

The Circle thread came to mind for me as well, but at least the Circle guys were copying a pretty decent continental movement, whereas this is well, simply unpleasant. All the more power to them if they manage to make something decent with these sounds though.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Its time that gymnasiums were added to the hardcore continuum model.

Kids from the ends are clearly being subjected to hours of David Guetta et al while pumping iron.

not really anything new, this

the poppier end of the bounce/scouse house/donk stuff has sounded like this for years. that clubland channel on sky is basically just this music actually.

you trying to say that the bassline heads have gone to this? quite disappointing.