zhao

there are no accidents
who is up for hanging out a bit on Sunday with a Berliner first time in London?

and if you have a place for me to crash for one night we can get SLAMMNED! :D

and let me know if you want to come down to Guanabara the night before (Saturday) i'll guest list you.

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Yep, def up for some drinks on the Sun, hoepfully free on the 25th too...

Can't help with a place to crash unfort, as am crashing on sofas myself at the moment!

sufi

lala
if i'm around i'll meet you up - if you want to stay it may be down at glasto!!!!
too short trip dude

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'm gonna go to the club thing so guestlist me! Also around on the Sunday I guess. What night are you looking for a place to crash?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'd like to come but I don't want to cause a scene or anything. I can leave my jackboots at home if that would help? I'm nice weeaally. :)

DannyL

Wild Horses
FIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHT

...would be up for some drinks. I guess I could hold yr coats/adminster bandages as well.

zhao

there are no accidents
if i'm around i'll meet you up - if you want to stay it may be down at glasto!!!!
too short trip dude

what is "glasto"? yes too short trip... i could possibly extend it to include monday as well but everyone's got work so might not be a good idea...

I'm gonna go to the club thing so guestlist me! Also around on the Sunday I guess. What night are you looking for a place to crash?

no prob! real name? or should i use idlerich? sunday night need a place to crash, and then catch plane monday morning. i could also just fly back on sunday but thought my first time in London should not go home without meeting up with a few of you geezers :) someone told me even after all this time of relative little action on my part, i still hold second place for most number of posts on this site :D such a geek i know sigh...

I'd like to come but I don't want to cause a scene or anything. I can leave my jackboots at home if that would help? I'm nice weeaally. :)

would be nice to meet you Tea. if we let ideological differences get in the way of basic human brotherhood and having a good time, the fascists really would have won!!!

FIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHT

VIP mix FTW!!!

IdleRich

IdleRich
"no prob! real name? or should i use idlerich? sunday night need a place to crash, and then catch plane monday morning. i could also just fly back on sunday but thought my first time in London should not go home without meeting up with a few of you geezers someone told me even after all this time of relative little action on my part, i still hold second place for most number of posts on this site such a geek i know sigh..."
IdleRich is fine. You could probably crash on my sofa if need be on the Sunday. Place might be a bit of a tip mind.
Who is first place? Mr Tea I imagine...

zhao

there are no accidents
IdleRich is fine. You could probably crash on my sofa if need be on the Sunday. Place might be a bit of a tip mind.
Who is first place? Mr Tea I imagine...

thanks brother! believe you me i am used to squalid conditions :D i think whose ever place is easiest to get to the airport? still haven't booked return flight but will do so for monday now that it looks like i won't have a problem finding a place to crash :)

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
My place might be free but won't know til later on this month, and yeah up for drinks and coming down to your DJ night n all. I got an extra ticket for the Shangaan thing if anyone needs it.

grizzleb

Whatever happened to her? I used to e-fancy her. She was great.

BTW can I come zhao? I'm not sure if I'm still on your ignore list...:confused:

zhao

there are no accidents
No worries. Which airport by the way?

Gatwick looks to be the only one flying to berlin on monday.

BTW can I come zhao? I'm not sure if I'm still on your ignore list...:confused:

as of this moment i'm taking you off. i doubt anyone who would register at this site are my real enemies... BNP supporters wouldn't even understand 99% of the posts here about LFO settings and what's it called, Bacterial Ontology or whatever the fuck :D

and yes come!

Last edited: