Sleeping with friends/falling in love with friends

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
i met this ridiculously amazing girl but we were both in the final stages of our respective relationships at the time so we became friends. now, 6 months later, we're both single and the situation is so palpably pregnant it's great. i think we're both enjoying the unaknowledged inevitability of it. prolonging it, even. haha

:) Well done for judging it right. And it's always good to know there a lot of ridiculously amazing people out there.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I think you're right - we were very good friends, something deeper than sex, and we were both too conscious of the fact that shagging wasn't even half the story, so why were we bothering? That's my excuse. I could also be crap in bed.

Well, sex is always about more than just sex, and when it's with a friend then those other things can become overwhelming.

I feel like starting a thread called 'Sleeping with the enemy' now.

grizzleb

i met this ridiculously amazing girl but we were both in the final stages of our respective relationships at the time so we became friends. now, 6 months later, we're both single and the situation is so palpably pregnant it's great. i think we're both enjoying the unaknowledged inevitability of it. prolonging it, even. haha
Wooooah, baby.