What do I need to know to be a Proper Grown Up?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Nah, I'm feeling pretty good about it to be honest. My little lad is going to be a year old next month! Life isn't great in other ways but that's to do with work and the state of the country and the world in general. But I feel OK about where I'm at with regard to the important things, if that doesn't sound too sappy.

Reactions: sus

craner

Beast of Burden
Nah, I'm feeling pretty good about it to be honest. My little lad is going to be a year old next month! Life isn't great in other ways but that's to do with work and the state of the country and the world in general. But I feel OK about where I'm at with regard to the important things, if that doesn't sound too sappy.

Most importantly, you're now a 'Staff Member' at Dissensus.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Now he's screaming for the sheer joy of screaming. I take it all back, life is hell.

craner

Beast of Burden
I remember the time I tried to convince you to take a job designing missiles, and now you're changing nappies.