Dissensible Soccer

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Also not liking this thing of players being in and out of the team 'cause of uncertainty about whether they're about to transfer somewhere else. Apparently Modric is out for Spurs tonight because "his head isn't in the right place" and now people are speculating he might go to Chelsea. :slanted:

Phaedo

Until last night Di Santo was in my starting 11, if Kevin Davies is shit today i'm gonna be pisseedd.

ifp

Klasnic has scored every game for Bolton (pointless injury time goal against Pool today :D). Bargain.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Nasri finally starting to earn his keep for me. Was *that* close to transferring him before.

Edit: ok 'finally' is a bit much considering we're only in Week 3 but you know what I mean.

Last edited:

hucks

Your Message Here
OK, I've been put off by past problems with this player, but looks like signing Ashley Young is overdue

I'm pretty certain- can't check cos the site's updating at the mo- he's my captain this week. Should be an avalanche of points, including two of the most minimalist assists imaginable.

Last edited:

crackerjack

I'm pretty certain- can't check cos the site's updating at the mo- he's my captain this week. Should be an avalanche of points, including two of the most minimalist assists imaginable.

Between my two teams and Manchester's 13 goals today, I reckon I got just one assist - for Yoyo Toure. :(

crackerjack

How do they decide the bonuses? A child of fucking 4 could've pciked out Suarez as MotM, yet he didn't even get 1 bonus point. Instead they just gave them to the goalscorers FFS.

edit: they clearly have a new system in place - there was none of this sharing bonus points before, so perhaps it's some mechanical opta index thing that favours number of touches/pass rate/goals scored over simple subjective observations THAT ANYONE WITH HALF AN EYE ON THE FUCKING GAME COULD MAKE.

*stomps off feeling robbed*

Last edited:

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Thought that Lampard would be one of the highest scoring players this week. Can't rely on Arsenal and Spurs for bloody anything