Dissensible Soccer

Ulala

Awkward Woodward
God, I really am relentlessly shit at this. If I didn't have Aguero I'd be in single figures.

crackerjack

I used to think I was really good at this, but doing really badly now that I've got 2 separate teams and a lot of work on shows I never was - I was just spending more time on it.

crackerjack

Finding it hard to get my head round how shit their bonus system is now. Carroll the best player in Saturday's match. Suarez nowhere.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
I'm not doing as well at this as I was last year. Got rid of Lampard just before he scored a hat trick against Bolton, and made Aguero captain instead *slaps forehead*

allegiant

Evenly Distributed
Right, which one of you is Ebsulahrt Bluatore?

Guilty.

I've had a wretched couple of weeks. My midfield is horrible atm and my seemingly unassailable lead has been almost entirely eaten away as a consequence.

Currently considering offing Suarez to help free up enough cash to eventually bring in that little bastard Silva.

hucks

Your Message Here
Had Silva and Balotelli but only managed 29 points! Still keeping 3rd spot I think though.

I had Silva and Dzeko and still sucked cos I decided to go off piste and make DDanny Sturridge my captain. He didn't make it to half time.

hucks

Your Message Here
Had Silva and Balotelli but only managed 29 points! Still keeping 3rd spot I think though.

I had Silva and Dzeko and still sucked cos I decided to go off piste and make Danny Sturridge my captain. He didn't make it to half time.

crackerjack

My arse saved by ditching Suarez for Van P. Thank fuck for that Stoke equaliser or he might have spent the whole game on the bench.

ifp

Wildcard worked a treat. Big question is whether Newcastle can upset City this week...

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
I've been kicking ass since I played my wild card. Van Persie captain + Richards + Aguero = :cool::cool:

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Just a reminder that you have a wildcard that can only be played in January. I used mine to buy Henry, which is looking like a mistake

allegiant

Evenly Distributed
113 points in front with only a handful of fixtures remaining. The league's been in the bag since Christmas. Too easy.

Shame on you, Dissensians. Expected a much stronger challenge - especially from the Blizzard readers amongst you.

Credit to Abnormal Loads XI, who at least appeared to be improving week on week.

:p

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Thought everyone had forgotten about this. I've gotten rid of RVP and bought in Aguero and made Jelavic captain for this week :)