Dissensible Soccer

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
My late push for that coveted 9th position being scuppered by some of the crazy results this weekend. :slanted:
Been enjoying doing this, though there was a spell around December - March when I wasn't giving it full attention, which hasn't exactly helped me overall.

Sectionfive

bandwagon house

#ddTeamdddddddddddddddTOT

1 OMG!!! Ponies!!!dddddddddd2,045
2 ░░▒▒▓▓██ddddddddddddddd1,949
3 Abnormal Loads XIddddddddd1,917
4 Heskiboyddddddddddddddddd1,910
5 O'hoolahanhanrahandddddddd1,825
6 Crackerjackyourbodyddddddd1,815
7 No Laughing Matadddddddddd1,746
8 Kuma's Bearsdddddddddddddd1,619
9 Batulonadddddddddddddddddd1,598
10 Escape From Victorydddddddd1,594
11 Turned Up To XIddddddddddd1,519
12 Barton in a Tutuddddddddddd1,436
13 Kozmo Kardozodddddddddddd1,423
14 Reál Talkddddddddddddddddd1,354
15 dqtispordddddddddddddddddd1,350
16 Nasty Crewddddddddddddddd1,303

crackerjack

Hang on, bonuses, and presumably subs, still to be allocated for today's matches. I'm looking for a last-minute charge above O'hoolahanhanrahand.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I, ahem, don't think i've looked at my team since September, so I'll take 12th and a name with relevance to the final day.

hucks

Your Message Here
Hang on, bonuses, and presumably subs, still to be allocated for today's matches. I'm looking for a last-minute charge above O'hoolahanhanrahand.

Fifth is mine! MINE!

Do I get into the Europa League? Thursday nights and all that...

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Final table

1. Allegiant
2. Ifp
3. Paolo
4. Ulala
5. Hucks
6. Crackerjack
7. Bandshell
8. Kuma
9. Omar McCutcheon
10. Tentative Andy
11. Bare Bones
12. Baboon2004
13. g g
14. Sectionfive
15. Don Quixote
16. David Sim

Not sure who Omar, g g and David are on here

Last edited:

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Surely with a performance like that, David wouldn't want anyone to know who I am I mean who he is?

allegiant

Evenly Distributed
Any interest in getting this going again?

All it'd take is for Paolo to reactivate the league and we should all be automatically included again.

Ulala

Awkward Woodward
Yeah, I'm in again too.

Need to think of a terrible pun for my team name but there are 3 weeks to go so I'm sure I'll come up with something.

If Robin van Pizzle moves to Juventus (as looks likely), who will be the striker of choice this season?

allegiant

Evenly Distributed
Still think he might end up at United, personally.

As for other strikers of choice... probably Aguero, Rooney & Papisse Cissé, though I've got a sneaky feeling Rickie Lambert might do for Southampton what Grant Holt did for Norwich, so I'm currently trying to shoe-horn him into an already over budget side as 3rd choice CF.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Dissensible Soccer has been renewed, so as far as I understand it you will join the league automatically when you register if you were a league member last season. If you weren't in the league but want to get involved this season the code to join is 350403-95819 :)